Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks to both of you figured it would be a Black Friday new balance drop just wanted confirmation

Getting ready for all 2 weeks of hoodie season down here and I want one of these. Need an XXL. Anyone have a lead on one?

Kith-x-Russell-Athletic-Varsity-Logo-Hoodie-Baroque-Rose.png

Kith-Champion-Logo-Hoodie-Pink.jpg

Getting ready for all 2 weeks of hoodie season down here and I want one of these. Need an XXL. Anyone have a lead on one?

Kith-x-Russell-Athletic-Varsity-Logo-Hoodie-Baroque-Rose.png

Kith-Champion-Logo-Hoodie-Pink.jpg

Hoodie season lol what is that?

For real though I have so many hoodies but don't get to wear them much. It's 97 here today.

I'll keep a look out for those. I've seen both styles on stockx but not sure of price/color/sizes available.

Hoodie season lol what is that?

For real though I have so many hoodies but don't get to wear them much. It's 97 here today.

I'll keep a look out for those. I've seen both styles on stockx but not sure of price/color/sizes available.
I live in Florida. We have about a month every year that we can wear hoodies. I love hoodies but they just aren't practical down here so I limit myself to 1-2 a year. And yea checked StockX but neither is available in my size.

I live in Florida. We have about a month every year that we can wear hoodies. I love hoodies but they just aren't practical down here so I limit myself to 1-2 a year. And yea checked StockX but neither is available in my size.

Dang, don't see your size in either on grailed.

Anybody know other places online to cop kith besides the site, stockx and Grailed? I need a couple classic logo hoodies but can’t find my size medium anywhere in the colors I want.

Random question and for Kith’s CS sake I hope the answer is yes.

does kith ever send packages where the UPS alert is K WEB?

Anybody know other places online to cop kith besides the site, stockx and Grailed? I need a couple classic logo hoodies but can’t find my size medium anywhere in the colors I want.

protip: kith is officially only sold on the site and in-store. otherwise stock x, grailed, possibly craigslist and the facebook marketplace...

Random question and for Kith’s CS sake I hope the answer is yes.

does kith ever send packages where the UPS alert is K WEB?
All of online Kith orders say K Web on UPS. Our homie scooped some kids stuff for me instore and had them ship to me and it shows up as Kith NYC. I have 2 coming Friday, one online and one in store.

Screenshot_20190911-202848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom