Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie wants to pretend like those atrocious Moncler GL3s never happened....

Hoping the 3.1s will be an easy copy since they are by far the better pair imo... Looks like they improved the sole from the legends day drop to make them lower profile too... Wish they had swapped soles or made them both GL3s but I’ll give it a go on Monday... If not they will probably be below retail at some point on StockX

Ronnie wants to pretend like those atrocious Moncler GL3s never happened....

Hoping the 3.1s will be an easy copy since they are by far the better pair imo... Looks like they improved the sole from the legends day drop to make them lower profile too... Wish they had swapped soles or made them both GL3s but I’ll give it a go on Monday... If not they will probably be below retail at some point on StockX
Agree man the 3.1 easily better looking shoe, should be the easier of the two as most will for for the 3 first, would of been better he dropped them today always easier when ASICS drops with clothes.

Finally wore these
IMAG5933.jpg

IMAG5937.jpg

By pass failure... Shopify is trash... I got the 3.1s in a half size smaller... hope they fit when they come in

Back
Top Bottom