Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hesitated on the sherpa hoodie because I live in Houston. Thank God it sold out so I didnt have to make the decision lol. Might scoop the Serif hoodie

I decided against the sherpa hoodie and got the classic hoodie in hunter green instead. Really wanted the sherpa but the massive kith in the middle of it put me off. Wish they would have done the subtle logo like on the sherpa vest.

Agreed, super clean collection overall (that mockneck :nthat:) but we're at that pricepoint where he really needs to figure out the fit and sizing, and unifying it once and for all.With their idiotic non-existent return policy, it's pretty hard to drop all that dough for something that is going to have a wack af fit

accidentally got 2 sherpa hoodies. fml lol

and looks like the model is 63 wearing a medium? smh, im screwed with my larges lol

Was walking new home site and almost forgot but was able to hop on and get the grey high pile hooide and the white corduroy hoodie.

Damn forgot about those. Weird they loaded separate. Going to add this to cart and snag it next time I buy something if it's still there. Is this the JFK replacement?

KH3605-102_073_720x.jpg

Ended up sitting it out. I can’t justify some of the pieces that have quality or less quality than the same at J Crew or similar for triple the price. Someone else can fund Ronnie’s launch vacations. Let’s see what’s next.

Ended up sitting it out. I can’t justify some of the pieces that have quality or less quality than the same at J Crew or similar for triple the price. Someone else can fund Ronnie’s launch vacations. Let’s see what’s next.
Man I feel you but when I start thinking this way I end up buying twenty $15 Polo tees at the outlet. :lol:

Never copped anything from Kith clothing-wise.

Would you say their quality is comparable to Supreme, Reigning Champ, Wings + Horns?

-Drew

Same here... I’ve been spending a lot more at ALD lately... they are a bit more expensive than KITH but there’s a significant improvement in quality and a much more consistent fit

Someone else can fund Ronnie’s launch vacations

I've always found those launches to be nonsensical. Flying out 20 F&F every time you launch a new collection is for companies like LVMH and Nike that have millions in their expenditure accounts, it's just so wasteful for a small business to throw money away like that. I would hate to be their accountant lol

I've always found those launches to be nonsensical. Flying out 20 F&F every time you launch a new collection is for companies like LVMH and Nike that have millions in their expenditure accounts, it's just so wasteful for a small business to throw money away like that. I would hate to be their accountant lol
Rather than pay Uncle Sam, deduct it as a business expense.

Never copped anything from Kith clothing-wise.

Would you say their quality is comparable to Supreme, Reigning Champ, Wings + Horns?

-Drew
Better than supreme in my opinion. And definitely way flyer and more grown up. Supreme tees and hoodies are really good quality. Kith quality is similar in terms of thickness but I think the clothing is a lot more breathable.

Better than supreme in my opinion. And definitely way flyer and more grown up. Supreme tees and hoodies are really good quality. Kith quality is similar in terms of thickness but I think the clothing is a lot more breathable.

Why were some people comparing it to J. crew quality???

-Drew

Lol that was me. I still buy and wear J. crew since the office is formal attire. I just meant in terms of flannels, polartec and things, J. Crew, LL Bean and the like aren’t far off - just not streetwear.

Back
Top Bottom