Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i remember austin posting something about his sister running a concierge private trip business not too long ago and wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection to that here with this kith travel thing.

Mickey arrived today!

A288ED51-1A30-4EDE-A425-47EDEC5C4CDD.jpeg

Quiet in here for a Monday. Anybody grab either of the bogos? They were ok. I didn’t go for anything. Last week was expensive. Interesting how they did it though. They released them on highsnobiety.

Ain't even going to lie, I emailed about that travel. Wife and I are looking at trips between Xmas and New Years so that could be a fun spot. Never been. Not paying 3x retail price of a trip to go through them though.
I tried to read past what this comment may have been about but came up empty. Can you give me the skinny on this travel thing? Does kith offer some sort of travel concierge service?

I tried to read past what this comment may have been about but came up empty. Can you give me the skinny on this travel thing? Does kith offer some sort of travel concierge service?
Yea they are lining up something for their pop up in Jackson Hole. Basically just gave a list of hotels. I'll try to post what they sent me.

Thanks for reaching out— we are excited to help plan your trip to Jackson Hole!

The Jackson Hole pop-up experience will take place from 12/12 - 12/15. By booking through Kith Travel, you will receive the opportunity for exclusive access on opening day!

In order to get started, please answer the following questions:

DATES

- When do you plan on arriving to Jackson Hole?

- When do you plan on departing Jackson Hole?

(Keep in mind, the pop-up opens on December 12th)

ACCOMMODATIONS

- How many people are you traveling with?

- What is your nightly budget?

- Any preferences or bedding configurations to keep in mind?

FLIGHTS

Do you need assistance sourcing flights?

- How many travelers are in your party?

- Where will you be departing from?

- Where will you be returning to?

- Economy, Premium Economy, Business Class or First Class?

TRANSPORTATION

- Will you require airport transfers?

Please let me know if you have any further questions while we get started on this request!
No Worries! Please find hotel options below.

December 11 - 15

Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa

3385 Cody Ln, Teton Village, WY 83025

Distance from Teton Village: Approx. 3 min. drive & 8 min. walk

$299 per night + tax, Grand King

$319 per night + tax, Junior Suite

$459 per night + tax, One-Bedroom Suite

Cancellation Policy: 14 days prior to arrival

Hotel Terra Jackson Hole

3335 West Village Drive, Teton Village, WY 83025

Distance from Teton Village: Approx. 4 minute walk

$440 per night + tax, Terra Junior Suite

$509 per night + tax, One-Bedroom Suite

Cancellation Policy: 14 days prior to arrival

Four Season Resort and Residences Jackson

7680 Granite Loop Rd, Teton Village, WY 83052

Distance from Teton Village: Approx. 2 min. drive & 6 min. walk

$838 avg per night + tax, Resort-View One Bedroom Suite

$1,138 avg per night + tax, Valley-View One Bedroom Suite

$1,258 avg per night + tax, Mountain-View One Bedroom Suite

Virtuoso Amenities:

• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
  • Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests in restaurant
Cancellation Policy: 30 days prior to arrival

Caldera House

3275 Village Dr, Teton Village, WY 83025

Distance from Teton Village: Approx. 2 min. walk

$5,500 per night + tax, 4-Bedroom Suites

Amenities:

• $100 dining credit
  • Breakfast daily
  • Round-trip airport transfers (one per suite)
  • Complimentary mini-bar snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
Cancellation Policy: 45 days prior to arrival

Airport transfers make the travelling process very seamless. They are $415 each way.

Please let me know if you want to go ahead and confirm any of these options!

Forgot there was a drop today. Just checked it and you have to highsnobiety to buy? What in the world? Doing too much, Ronnie.

Forgot there was a drop today. Just checked it and you have to highsnobiety to buy? What in the world? Doing too much, Ronnie.

Yea, idk what that was all about. The hoodies were cool. I wasn’t that into them though. But I always check it out even if I’m not copping. No idea why he did that.

oh and does anybody remember if the Black Friday stuff was in store only last year? And was it announced prior to it happening?

oh and does anybody remember if the Black Friday stuff was in store only last year? And was it announced prior to it happening?

Are you talking about the random restocks where sneakers like the Kith Aspen UBs were sold?
If so, I thought that was Christmas?

Wonder when the winter stuff is dropping. I’m in Manhattan now, got here a few hours ago. Store opens at 8 am tomorrow. I’m gonna check it out.

Oh and for the fellas that own a kith hoodie do they run small? I'm usually a large or an extra-large but I don't want it to fit tight. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom