Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby I can’t really compare the fit with NBs because I really don’t wear them but I wear
9.5 in UB 1.0
9 in UB 3.0
9.5 in almost all Jordans (wear a 9 in 6,7,12,13)
9 in AM 90s
9.5 in Asics GL3 and GL5

Got these NBs in a 9 and they fit good. A little tight in the midfoot, but I’m hoping that’ll get better with wear. If I woulda went bigger, there would probably be too much space in the toe area.

Keith coochie cutters for today
6AC13F1F-C995-4A2D-9D02-6B054DCB3352.jpeg

It's some BS but the shorts got mis-tagged, or at least mine did. It has the right colorway on the tag but the wrong shorts. Anyways kith cs gave me a $10 gift card at least
I checked the SKU/color codes and noticed the same thing, oh well, like them enough to keep the white ones.

I waited a few minutes waiting for the white one to load and the other 2 sold out while I waited. Damn, I liked those too. Especially the white one. Maybe it's in store only?

I waited a few minutes waiting for the white one to load and the other 2 sold out while I waited. Damn, I liked those too. Especially the white one. Maybe it's in store only?
I liked the white too. Passed on the other colors once I saw they took it away. Yesterday had 3 count down timers.

I wanted the white one too but when it didn’t show up, I didn’t waste any time. I grabbed the blue one. I don’t have hardly any blue in my wardrobe and it’s a cool summer color.

For that kind of money instead of buying a shoe, that cost a few dollars to make, I personally would rather buy a nice Swiss time piece or something. To each their own. Someone really wants the shoe, I guess.
Yea wasn't expecting that. 1-2k sure, but 8k? Na man.

Back
Top Bottom