Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Summer? What about the rest of the Spring sneakers? I thought he said it was a 5 shoe collection.

I think New Balance production has been really slow/ back-up since they repurposed a lot towards COVID-19 related PPE. A lot of the shoes that have been coming out have been small runs. Wouldn't be surprised if the other 3 are delayed and spread out through the year.

32_6e703567-f804-4ac4-a1ac-79ea7c548bd2.jpg

The company we are doing appliances with for the new house invited us to Miami to their showroom. We were supposed to leave today for a 5 hour drive down there but this virus is just out of pocket down here and we didn't want to be irresponsible. Socks bc I wanted to hit up Kith while down there.

I get the story behind making the AF1s Japan store exclusives but we’re in a different time than 20 years ago. The hunt he’s speaking of has been replaced by StockX et al and anyone being a reseller.

I get the story behind making the AF1s Japan store exclusives but we’re in a different time than 20 years ago. The hunt he’s speaking of has been replaced by StockX et al and anyone being a reseller.

Junya Matano probably back-doored all the pairs already.

Did anyone get the kith swim shorts? Wanted to know if the nylon fabric was that super stiff loud fabric or if it’s softer.

Back
Top Bottom