Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Feb 14, 2014
is it even worth trying for anything kith nowadays? lol i havent hit in months so i've grown numb to the L's. 252 pack im intrigues me tho

Joined Jun 21, 2015

you don't think they styled the opening or closing ceremony 'fits, do you?
Doubt it. That's so big of an achievement that Ronnie would've mentioned it on his post. Instead he just said they were an official partner which means they're allowed to use the TeamUSA Olympic logo for their Kith apparel. Kinda like when he partnered with TeamUSA for the soccer capsule.

Joined May 7, 2020
lol kith being the official apparel for USA Olympic team is a disgrace to AMERICA. it will never happen. ronnie can his collab and **** off. (yes still salty about the rabbit tee)

Joined Mar 20, 2015
So all three pairs just going to sit in storage for a whole year?
I think the clothing collection is being held back. the shoes being teased means they're probably dropping soon. maybe they'll hold back one of the three for the collection drop next year.

i do realize that the super gold is probably going to match best with the collection based on what was said earlier in this thread about what each looks like, though.

Joined Feb 2, 2016
Want the Kith Olympic hat, but not sure of fit on Kith hats.
Are Kith hats typically big head friendly? They look to be on the smaller side from what I can see.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now