Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Simpsons collab coming soon?
AD4BFFD0-D5B5-46A9-B31A-23876D877451.gif

What does this guy do again? I feel like he popped up out of no where and now he’s all over the place lol
Before he became director of Kith Tokyo, he had been been a consultant and friend of Ronnie and co., including other notables like Teddy Santis and just that whole community. In my opinion he rocks the brand better than Ronnie himself.

Before he became director of Kith Tokyo, he had been been a consultant and friend of Ronnie and co., including other notables like Teddy Santis and just that whole community. In my opinion he rocks the brand better than Ronnie himself.

Thanks for the info! I agree he's fly af

Man I got the Nike x Kith hoodie and that **** runs small. Really small. XXXL is way smaller than a regular Kith XXL. Fits like an XL. Shorter than the Williams hoodie too. Mad disappointed.

The cloud sweater is really, really nice. Easily the best piece. Not really feeling many of the ones with the characters on them, they look a little cheap. But the white box logo with all of em on the back does look cool.

The cloud sweater is really, really nice. Easily the best piece. Not really feeling many of the ones with the characters on them, they look a little cheap. But the white box logo with all of em on the back does look cool.

I think that's going to be too expensive for me, lol. If it's around 150 I'm probably in. But I'm assuming it'll be like 244 or something. I'm between the couch skeleton LS, bart crossed finger tee and the whole town tee. And then a pair of socks, haha.

I think that's going to be too expensive for me, lol. If it's around 150 I'm probably in. But I'm assuming it'll be like 244 or something. I'm between the couch skeleton LS, bart crossed finger tee and the whole town tee. And then a pair of socks, haha.

Yeah I want the sweater but I am guessing it will be around $280 or more.

Man I got the Nike x Kith hoodie and that **** runs small. Really small. XXXL is way smaller than a regular Kith XXL. Fits like an XL. Shorter than the Williams hoodie too. Mad disappointed.

i recently got a 101 crewneck in an XL & it also runs significantly small. & it's also much thinner than I thought it would be.

Back
Top Bottom