Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

When you purchase the Dusty Quartz pair and get a complimentary French Clay pair included for free ninety nine. I’m shocked to say the least!
34ED7A58-0516-4760-BFD3-EEB204146085.jpeg
E0185126-135B-4792-8E23-2C83C27A12E2.jpeg
D49D783A-A6E7-4D2B-9D5C-28C7220CEB4E.jpeg

Where is Monday now?

it's much harder to find now in comparison to before. i got to it by clicking on men's > apparel and then on that screen there are menus at the top and you can hover over to find the Monday program stuff. i think the site looks clean, but it's definitely less functional/user friendly than before.

Lets hope that red hoodie doesn’t give me any trouble. 😂 i am probably one of the only crazy people who bought it

Loooooong shot but anyone have a contact at Kith? I need one of those plaster AM1 from the Paris shop build.

Indeed. He's behind Snarkitecture who designed most, if not all, of Kith's stores.

These plastered shoes are right up his alley.
Makes sense. I know they are homies. I'll reach out via ig but if anyone has a connection to either, please help out. I need one for my office. Would be a super unique piece for an am1 and Kith head like myself.

the corduroy jacket is one of my favorite pieces also, got the tan one. although, i detached the lining on mine. find it a lot more wearable without it

Whole site showing in Euros even though I'm in US, logged in, and not using the EU site. I clicked on the email just to see what today was.

Screenshot_20210301-110700_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom