Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Whole site showing in Euros even though I'm in US, logged in, and not using the EU site. I clicked on the email just to see what today was.

Screenshot_20210301-110700_Chrome.jpg

The way they built that Paris store, how can it not be the flagship lol.
I passed on today. I got the dusty mauve Williams IV that released with the SS21 classics drop. It's a great hoodie just like Williams III, but I love the Henley snap buttons. Easy to wear a shirt under and have it look better for work.

The way they built that Paris store, how can it not be the flagship lol.
I passed on today. I got the dusty mauve Williams IV that released with the SS21 classics drop. It's a great hoodie just like Williams III, but I love the Henley snap buttons. Easy to wear a shirt under and have it look better for work.
How's the fit on the IV? The III is the one thats short right?

Got my hoodie in last night but it seems like they decided to drop Vincent’s order in my box as well. There was a separate invoice for the tee. Sorry Vinny.

Attachments

• 5828894F-0974-43CE-A7E7-9D74F74F8D25.jpeg
    5828894F-0974-43CE-A7E7-9D74F74F8D25.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 218

Honestly not even excited about this. Biggie is the GOAT to me, but knowing that the entire collection will sell out in seconds to some 18 year old running a bot that ain’t even heard of BIG. Makes me not even care lol.

Honestly not even excited about this. Biggie is the GOAT to me, but knowing that the entire collection will sell out in seconds to some 18 year old running a bot that ain’t even heard of BIG. Makes me not even care lol.

Have any of y'all been to an inshore release ? How is it normally ? people lining up for blocks or what ?

Have any of y'all been to an inshore release ? How is it normally ? people lining up for blocks or what ?
It's not the same since COVID. I know they allot of inventory to online. Certain drops didnt even come out in store due to Ronnie wanting to control traffic.

It def aint crazy if u line up.

Back
Top Bottom