Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are there 3/4 different colourways for the Kith rc1300s? Not sure if it’s the lighting in all the pics we’ve been seeing. Was set on the grey pair but that light brown colourway looks real nice in some photos…

Are there 3/4 different colourways for the Kith rc1300s? Not sure if it’s the lighting in all the pics we’ve been seeing. Was set on the grey pair but that light brown colourway looks real nice in some photos…

I think there's 3 from what I've seen so far.

C7C3AA27-177F-4831-AAAB-D15532CEAF75.jpeg

78CA81A0-65B7-4F26-86CE-CF0561AB05AA.jpeg

I’m digging this colourway. Need more pics of the grey pair on feet to make a decision.

Y'all need to stop that go down .5 stuff now lol

If you have narrow feet, maybe. But I would cop the same size you rock in 1300's or 574's.

I have wide feet and I go 0.5 down in 1300, rc1300, 998, and 992 from my TTS for reference.

Everyone’s feet is different, obviously best thing to do is try both sizes on rather than listen to some strangers on the internet lol

I could never in a million years go down from 11 to 10.5 in any of the models you just listed. It seems like you are already wearing .5 up if anything.

Your true foot size in NB, would reflect your 992 size. As that shoe is wider than most of the other NB base models. If you are telling me you size down in 992's, then you already weren't wearing your true NB size.

Last edited:
I could never in a million years go down from 11 to 10.5 in any of the models you just listed. It seems like you are already wearing .5 up if anything.

Your true foot size in NB, would reflect your 992 size. As that shoe is wider than most of the other NB base models. If you are telling me you size down in 992's, then you already weren't wearing your true NB size.
Does your foot measure size 11? I've never found 992's in store to try on which is why I ask.

Nah, I’m a true US10.5 (UK10)which I take with everything except those models. US11 (UK10) in Nike, Saucony, Adidas, pretty much everything. I go by CM/Eur measurements normally which is more accurate for me as each manufacturer is different on the aforementioned measurements. Like I said everyone’s feet is different, but consensus is 0.5 down from Nike size for 1300 around here.

Telling ppl to size down from Nike .5 creates all kinds of confusion.

Like I already said, whatever your size is in 574's and 1300's, go with that. You can tell just by the shape of the shoe, that it most closely resembles those models/styles. There's no reason to say it would be even wider than those. Longer? Sure, that's a possibility. But just cause a shoe runs long, doesn't mean you can go a full size down.

It's been the consensus that the RC1300's fit TTS in your most common NB size. Plus, with upgraded materials, it makes them fit even tighter. I promise you, going down .5 in these from your 992 size would be a mistake for most ppl.

Comparing Nike sizes with NB sizes is pointless when 95% of Nike's models run more narrow.

Does your foot measure size 11? I've never found 992's in store to try on which is why I ask.

My foot measures in somewhere between size 10.5/11 length wise, but I have a really wide forefoot.

So in MOST New Balance models, I am an 11. In a model like the 997, I would wear an 11.5 or even a 12.

Now in Nike, I'm almost ALWAYS a size 12 in most of their shoes just cause they are so narrow. Almost a full size up from my NB sizing. So that's why I dont like to compare those brands. Better to compare brands like diadora or saucony.

I promise you, going down .5 in these from your 992 size would be a mistake for most ppl.
That's what I've been telling you all along, I take US10 in 992 so I will take a US10 in RC1300, I size down 0.5 in both from my normal TTS NB size of 10.5. There are some models in the NB line that I need to go down 0.5 in and RC1300/1300 and 992 are some of them. So I stand by recommendation.

Looks like it's going be the grey pair for me based off those latest photos in that lighting. I suspect if loyalty emails are going out, they will likely just randomly select a colour for you like with the previous 992 Kithmas release. Pure lottery.

That's what I've been telling you all along, I take US10 in 992 so I will take a US10 in RC1300, I size down 0.5 in both from my normal TTS NB size of 10.5. There are some models in the NB line that I need to go down 0.5 in and RC1300/1300 and 992 are some of them. So I stand by recommendation.
Can always add insoles in such cases where shoe feels roomy

Back
Top Bottom