Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I grabbed a cyber Monday crew neck in Cyclone, I've never ordered any Kith clothing. Is it safe to assume it fits a little big? I went with a small, I'm in-between small and medium usually.

I grabbed a cyber Monday crew neck in Cyclone, I've never ordered any Kith clothing. Is it safe to assume it fits a little big? I went with a small, I'm in-between small and medium usually.

for the most part, Kith runs a little big, so you should be good with the small. its not always the case though. i've gotten tees that fit smaller than others. recently, i had to return a tee, bc the measurements were way off. could've been tagged wrong, but i've also found inconsistencies with hoodies.

usually they do fit bigger, but I bought a crew from their 101 collection last winter & it fit much smaller than other KITH hoodies I own. Specifically in the arms.

Wow, that looks nice. Kinda regret not picking one up. How's the fit?

Quality is great on the Ginza hoodie. The hanger and pin were nice additions too.🔥
86C1D22E-772D-4DC2-8507-4E203D14DB13.jpeg

I love curb so I'll be grabbing some items...OR so I thought. Black Hoodie gone almost immediately, mug and coasters next...consider my enthusiasm curbed...

Last edited:
Grabbed a poster. Surprised it all sold out. Will hold out for Sopranos (assuming it happens)

Was tempted to get the coasters but was tied up with work at 11am. When I checked at 11:13 they were gone. Oh well, got the multi-Larry hoodie through the book release, so I'm good with that.

Back
Top Bottom