Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone think these jackets will be hard to purchase? Trying for the dark navy one. Checks a lot of boxes for me - Knicks, Kith, and also years of my own 10 year wedding anniversary 2011-2021 alongside Kith's.

Hate to break it to you but that jacket is black.

Has there been massive delays with Kith shipping out orders? I ordered the curb hoodie through the book preorder and haven't see anything yet.

Has there been massive delays with Kith shipping out orders? I ordered the curb hoodie through the book preorder and haven't see anything yet.
I remember them mentioning that all the catalog orders would arrive before the end of the year so you might need to wait a little longer

book pre-orders will ship when those collections release. but as the curb collection released, then yeah, looks like it.
IMG_0731.jpg IMG_0730.jpg

I remember them mentioning that all the catalog orders would arrive before the end of the year so you might need to wait a little longer

I actually emailed them about the delay in the pre-order Larry hoodie yesterday and they said there was a delay in receiving the shipment. They said it'll ship next week.

UPS delivered my package to the wrong address smh. i filed a claim and they sent a note to the sender (Kith). anyone else have this issue? i also emailed Kith customer service letting them know what's up.

UPS delivered my package to the wrong address smh. i filed a claim and they sent a note to the sender (Kith). anyone else have this issue? i also emailed Kith customer service letting them know what's up.
Good luck, hope you have all the evidence ready

Good luck, hope you have all the evidence ready

UPS already deemed the package lost. the proof of delivery they have is to the wrong address. its like 18 min away, so i debating on pulling up and asking nicely if they received the package. Kith customer service said they'll ship me another one, but we'll see.

UPS already deemed the package lost. the proof of delivery they have is to the wrong address. its like 18 min away, so i debating on pulling up and asking nicely if they received the package. Kith customer service said they'll ship me another one, but we'll see.

You 1000% should go to that other address. Why not?

*Actually, what was in the package?

Back
Top Bottom