Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've heard a few people say each kith store is getting 150 pairs of each color way. so 600 pairs in store. 2k pairs each color way, so 4k pairs total.
The number seems to be extremely high.  I don't think any collaboration Ronnie has done has had 4000 pairs.  

Last edited:

I do!! ^^
haha.. me too... as somone who works pretty much every day and so happens to have just monday's off... 

The number seems to be extremely high.  I don't think any collaboration Ronnie has done has had 4000 pairs.  
yeah but that's for two different colorways.. so 2k for coves and 2k for mints... i'm hoping.... coves for me... you think it's worth it to try to cart both or just go for one?

eek.gif
 I want the Cove's more but i'll take the Mint's too, those pics make them look better

Who cares how many total pairs. Whatever the number is, were all going to try to cop on Saturday. The higher the number, the better.

You just said who cares the total pair like we shouldn't care about arguably the most important part of releases lol

If I had to guess at production numbers for this release I'd guess probably around 3000 pairs.  I think 200 pairs were given out at both stores making 2600 pairs available online.  I could obviously be wrong but I've heard they are gonna be a typical Ronnie release and also have heard a lot more pairs were produced.  It's safe to say all the info we know now should be taken with a grain of salt and also VERY VERY few people know the actual numbers, and those people aren't saying a word about it.  

If I had to guess at production numbers for this release I'd guess probably around 3000 pairs.  I think 200 pairs were given out at both stores making 2600 pairs available online.  I could obviously be wrong but I've heard they are gonna be a typical Ronnie release and also have heard a lot more pairs were produced.  It's safe to say all the info we know now should be taken with a grain of salt and also VERY VERY few people know the actual numbers, and those people aren't saying a word about it.  
true.. i hope that's the case... not looking to pay resale value on these... the thirst is crazy on RF collabs

Away from numbers, I can supply some factual information.

Both pairs will sell out.

People will be charging hype prices.

People will buy into the hype.

Guaranteed.  

Still dont trust the drop down option that helps you purchase both Shoes quicker haha
I Will go for the coves while my gf will help me get the mints

The goal is one pair but both would be even better :smokin

Last edited:
There are two time for people with tickets to pick up their pair. So wouldn't those with 10am be at an advantage in picking up their desired color and size? I just want to get my mints in a sz8...

Well it's my birthday this saturday, hope I can get at least one of these. Last time I tried for a RF release I failed miserably. 

11 EST if you're asking questions like this, it would be unfair if you managed to cop
mean.gif
Watch him cop both.
Bet he will too. Someone posted Ronnie's blogpost just a couple pages ago with all the info. If you're too lazy to do some simple diggin then you dont deserve to cop.

Sorry. Getting my saltiness ready for when I strikeout on Saturday...
grin.gif

Just giving you guys a heads up; while I act all nice on here, on release day, get ready to lose. I will choose both shoes in my size and checkout in 15 seconds flat. #teamswift

Back
Top Bottom