Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so...went to sneakercon. wasted 50 bucks (my girl and i) on walking shoulder to shoulder with smelly dudes and 13 year old kids and their mom. all this after waiting in line for an hour and half. been trying to cop nicks, miamis or flamingos for a while and hoped i could get lucky....but everyone who had them wanted 650+... and that was the whole show. basketball shoes and ronnie collabs sprinkled with some air maxes. 

It only takes one time to realize what a waste of time shows are. People charge more than eBay prices, which defeats the point of even going. The only reason to go is to maybe find something that rarely pops up on eBay and even then you probably aren't going to find any rare runners at a show in the US because they are more basketball shoes than anything.

IVE ONLY ATTENDED SHOWS AS PART OF A VENDOR TEAM

BUT THE AUGUST 10TH EVENT IN JERSEY CITY IS ONE YOU SHOULD NOT MISS

It only takes one time to realize what a waste of time shows are. People charge more than eBay prices, which defeats the point of even going. The only reason to go is to maybe find something that rarely pops up on eBay and even then you probably aren't going to find any rare runners at a show in the US because they are more basketball shoes than anything.
pretty much this. the one last novemeber was my first, and worked for me. found a couple pairs of air maxes i was after for decent prices.

where and they'll have runners?

Last edited:
@SoleGlow322  AWARE MY DUDE OF THE EVENT YOU ARE RUNNING PLEASE.

EVERY TIME I TALK TO TONY FROM SOLEDOUTNYC ABOUT THE SITUATION AT SHOWS WE ALWAYS TOUCH ON THE FRUSTRATIONS ON THE LACK OF RUNNERS.

WHEN I DID THE SNEAKER EXCHANGE A FEW MONTHS AGO, MY TABLE WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY ONES WITH MAD RUNNERS.

EVEN IN DA SB THREAD WE EXPRESS FRUSTRATIONS ON DA LACK OF DUNKS AVAIL

went to sneakercon and homie of mine got a steal on coa pumas in the Atlantis colorway for 150 vnds

acouple old gel lyte iii's available aswell for decent prices and kfe's everywhere but some dude really wanted to trade me his 4/10 condition salmon toes for kfe's usa

Niiice that's my hometown what is this event you of and where in jersey city? Sorry havent been to one of these shows since 2005 when SB's started poppin so im a noob lol

From the photos I saw it looked like a zoo today. I passed since my usual connect couldn't get me in.

Really was, felt like there was more and more people everytime I would circle the place, barley and room to move around and a bunch of sellers with out tables just chilling on the floor selling stuff

Really was, felt like there was more and more people everytime I would circle the place, barley and room to move around and a bunch of sellers with out tables just chilling on the floor selling stuff
This was sweet though.
Wow. Thats ridiculous. I like going to events, get to see what other people have, but in a case like this the event looks like it was set up just to fill someones pockets. I see a lot of parents in that picture also smh.

EVERY TIME I TALK TO TONY FROM SOLEDOUTNYC ABOUT THE SITUATION AT SHOWS WE ALWAYS TOUCH ON THE FRUSTRATIONS ON THE LACK OF RUNNERS.

WHEN I DID THE SNEAKER EXCHANGE A FEW MONTHS AGO, MY TABLE WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY ONES WITH MAD RUNNERS.

Repped for Br& Nizzle. My favorite band of all time. 

The Devil and God.....

Repped for Br& Nizzle. My favorite band of all time. 

The Devil and God.....
ARE RAGIN INSIDE ME.

YEA MAN I ACTUALLY HAVE THE ASTRONAUT ON MY FOREARM. WILL FINISH IT ONE DAY.

Back
Top Bottom