Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This was sweet though.
That is probably why I will never attend a show, a few times talked about maybe attending but the videos and pictures ive seen I feel like I would be overwhelmed and have an anxiety attack lol

I'll wait for a smaller show in NJ with less madness to pop my cherry

that table is hurting feelings tho
sick.gif

so...went to sneakercon. wasted 50 bucks (my girl and i) on walking shoulder to shoulder with smelly dudes and 13 year old kids and their mom. all this after waiting in line for an hour and half. been trying to cop nicks, miamis or flamingos for a while and hoped i could get lucky....but everyone who had them wanted 650+... and that was the whole show. basketball shoes and ronnie collabs sprinkled with some air maxes. 

laugh.gif
 Stuff like that is why I've never gone to a sneaker show/event. I love shoes & all but there are a lot of dweebs/weirdos in this "culture" that I'd rather not associate with. For every chill person involved with sneakers there has got to be at least 6 herbs 
mean.gif

so sneakercon is for little kids in general? (sorry for asking but i don't live in the US and have no idea)
I'm going to assume so, if it's anything like any of the conventions here in NJ. I don't go to them though, only went to one (because I actually worked at the building where they had it) and it was literally just 14-16 year old kids and it was a complete waste of my time because everyone walked around trying to flip the latest GR jordan retros. I see pictures all the time on instagram of local events, all just the same young kids.

That is probably why I will never attend a show, a few times talked about maybe attending but the videos and pictures ive seen I feel like I would be overwhelmed and have an anxiety attack lol

I'll wait for a smaller show in NJ with less madness to pop my cherry

that table is hurting feelings tho
sick.gif

that table was crazy. 

5k for the super greens. 

he wanted to trade for most of that. 

laugh.gif
 Stuff like that is why I've never gone to a sneaker show/event. I love shoes & all but there are a lot of dweebs/weirdos in this "culture" that I'd rather not associate with. For every chill person involved with sneakers there has got to be at least 6 herbs 
mean.gif
3 to 1. 

standing in line was bad. with kids behind me talking about shoes and making stuff up

"mannnn roshes are crazy now. i was wearing them in 2008"

what?

so sneakercon is for little kids in general? (sorry for asking but i don't live in the US and have no idea)
50/50. but with kids come moms, and tho some are hot....its still amazing seeing a kid holding 3 boxes stacked with foams on top with his mom holding a hockey bag full of shoes. thats the US scene. 

:lol:  Stuff like that is why I've never gone to a sneaker show/event. I love shoes & all but there are a lot of dweebs/weirdos in this "culture" that I'd rather not associate with. For every chill person involved with sneakers there has got to be at least 6 herbs :smh: .
QFT! This. So much this.

50/50. but with kids come moms, and tho some are hot....its still amazing seeing a kid holding 3 boxes stacked with foams on top with his mom holding a hockey bag full of shoes. thats the US scene. 

I'm going to assume so, if it's anything like any of the conventions here in NJ. I don't go to them though, only went to one (because I actually worked at the building where they had it) and it was literally just 14-16 year old kids and it was a complete waste of my time because everyone walked around trying to flip the latest GR jordan retros. I see pictures all the time on instagram of local events, all just the same young kids.
makes me reconsider the collection of sneakers since i am 33yo

regarding hot moms..that could be a reason to visit the place :tongue: but wait in the queue for 1+ hours is a problem. it would be easier to go to a strip club, spend 10euros and have a private dance. you will enjoy it in a way better way and you will "handle" "air max bubbles" for some time insttead of just looking at some nike air sneakers :tongue:

there was alot of little kids there way more then i thought but no different people from different age groups are there trying to buy/sell/trade or just look 

Saw them in person today at the pop up.. They look nice and simple man, they are what they are... black and white shoes. $200 is a little crazy but that's just the nature of the beast these days.

makes me reconsider the collection of sneakers since i am 33yo
regarding hot moms..that could be a reason to visit the place :tongue: but wait in the queue for 1+ hours is a problem. it would be easier to go to a strip club, spend 10euros and have a private dance. you will enjoy it in a way better way and you will "handle" "air max bubbles" for some time insttead of just looking at some nike air sneakers :tongue:

:wow: :nthat: :lol:

i would like to think that way but i don't think these will drop below retail(or will they?) i cannot see many pairs on ebay...:S
I have already had 3 of my regulars ask me to take them off their hands for retail + shipping... 

Idk man I think they are a great shoe but people pay for brands... RF got it backwards 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom