Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Now the toe looks french blue again, and the navy on the saddle is more visibly blue since the photo was taken in daylight. Really like the all white sole and the leather liner, but the price is still pushing me away. Not a must have for me.

Enough with the NB1 comments..

No options on there come close to the materials, stitching, or blocking used on this shoe.

It's like a dude trying to justify his entry level Mercedes to an AMG.
Quality on the NB1 stuff is actually pretty great. Great suede materials and never heard of stitching issues. I agree about the color blocking though.

Enough with the NB1 comments..

No options on there come close to the materials, stitching, or blocking used on this shoe.

It's like a dude trying to justify his entry level Mercedes to an AMG.

Preach!!!!!! Since NB1 has been up and running for the 998.

J. Crew Nighthawks - "You can just make that custom on NB1"
Premiere 998 collab - "You can just make that custom on NB1"
RF collab - "You can just make that custom on NB1"

Which is completely false on every account but it sounds good. Hey if you don't want them cool. But spreading the rumor they can be made on NB1 with the small touches and details is just false (point me to the leather lining). Details and small touches matter and cost more. If this doesn't matter to you and you just want customs no hate from me the NB1 customs are fantastic go for it but the RF collab is a different thing.

When people say you can make that on NB1, they're actually saying you can make something better than that in most cases.

Those are underwhelming

and how does a all black sneaker look awful :lol:

When people say you can make that on NB1, they're actually saying you can make something better than that in most cases.

Those are underwhelming

See all black new balance for reference

Those are underwhelming

Easy - to me an all black colorway on a bulkier shoe looks awful.

All black on a sleek model tends to looks better to me.

Preach!!!!!! Since NB1 has been up and running for the 998.

J. Crew Nighthawks - "You can just make that custom on NB1"
Premiere 998 collab - "You can just make that custom on NB1"
RF collab - "You can just make that custom on NB1"

Which is completely false on every account but it sounds good. Hey if you don't want them cool. But spreading the rumor they can be made on NB1 with the small touches and details is just false (point me to the leather lining). Details and small touches matter and cost more. If this doesn't matter to you and you just want customs no hate from me the NB1 customs are fantastic go for it but the RF collab is a different thing.
Repped

I saw that kith tweeted a article about the beats I clicked the link and saw that they were 400$ right away, closed the page real quick

Just had a shipping issue with kith and called the store in soho and before I hung up I asked him about the CNS 998 on Friday and he said I quote "I believe they are $240"

Personally I think their nice I know I was ******** on the price earlier and I still think 250 is way too much I'm just gonna wait till the broke figets cop them wear them once and sell for the next Ronnie fieg shoe/ wait till all the resellers get stuck with them because there is no resell and will sell below retail. For 240 I expect a lot more ecspecially since NB is dropping bangers with horween leather and will have NB1s with a horween option for cheaper than this. But anyway I am looking forward to reading about Aaron's inspiration and super duper rare materials he often brags about

Only difference between the headphones is that the new ones are wireless but have a 12 hour battery life and the KFE ones can be used wireless and with the wire but have a 20 hour battery life, dont see how 2 features that weren't on the previous headphones justify a 75$ price increase

Only difference between the headphones is that the new ones are wireless but have a 12 hour battery life and the KFE ones can be used wireless and with the wire but have a 20 hour battery life, dont see how 2 features that weren't on the previous headphones justify a 75$ price increase

You can buy a way better pair of headphones for a fraction of the price. I would never consider buying these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom