Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You clearly have an issue with the set price and your crying won't Change it.

If you want to spend X on a shoe you're clearly entitled to it, but because you can't/won't spend Y on a shoe doesn't mean you cry and complain like a child scorned over not receiving what they wanted.

He's not crying or complaining because he can't afford it. He's just saying the price is inflated on these because of hype

You clearly have an issue with the set price and your crying won't Change it.

If you want to spend X on a shoe you're clearly entitled to it, but because you can't/won't spend Y on a shoe doesn't mean you cry and complain like a child scorned over not receiving what they wanted.
Cry and complain? No I'm just shedding light to others that these aren't worth it and if they want better shoes at that price point they should hold out. NB is doing great with GR's. Have you seen the 997DSLR or the tweed 997s are coming out, the ski pack or j crew joints? They're also gonna have a horween option soon too. My point is to educate less informed customers that are blind to the hype that NB is doing big things and that there future that  **** on these RF 998s.Also seeing as most of RF customers are dudes that just get collabs, jordan heard, or RF **** riders they probably don't have much knowledge about NB and whats going on.

Cry and complain? No I'm just shedding light to others that these aren't worth it and if they want better shoes at that price point they should hold out. NB is doing great with GR's. Have you seen the 997DSLR or the tweed 997s are coming out, the ski pack or j crew joints? They're also gonna have a horween option soon too. My point is to educate less informed customers that are blind to the hype that NB is doing big things and that there future that  **** on these RF 998s.Also seeing as most of RF customers are dudes that just get collabs, jordan heard, or RF **** riders they probably don't have much knowledge about NB and whats going on.

Lol ok man.

This will be my first shoe and I'm pretty excited about it.

Wow. You're all uneducated dullards. Make sure you listen to @runners781  as he knows exactly what you should be buying and what hype you shouldn't be buying into. Let him show you the way to proper NB purchases. 

/sarcasm

Last edited:
hol up?

B retail on these are 240?

To the guy above complaining it's not your game to get in just gotta do GR no point in preaching.

"Proper NB kicks"?

Boy go home, im not even in on these or major collabs and that sounds like such a herb comment.

$220 instead of $240 and its a dealbreaker for you guys? $20 really? :lol: I could understand maybe $200 but $20 off? Cmon. :lol: Might as well spend the extra $20.

"Proper NB kicks"?

Boy go home, im not even in on these or major collabs and that sounds like such a herb comment.

$220 instead of $240 and its a dealbreaker for you guys? $20 really? :lol: I could understand maybe $200 but $20 off? Cmon. :lol: Might as well spend the extra $20.

Wait so why make a comment when you admit you don't know much about collabs or new balance sneakers? You just sound stupid when you admit you don't know much about a topic and try and talk about it. Atleast try and educate yourself before randomly deciding to make a comment about something.

Last edited:
On a side note the reigning champ stuff does look pretty dope. Reigning champ makes great simple sweats and the bleeckers look dope may cash in on them

"Proper NB kicks"?

$220 instead of $240 and its a dealbreaker for you guys? $20 really?
laugh.gif
I could understand maybe $200 but $20 off? Cmon.
laugh.gif
Might as well spend the extra $20.
If you're referring to my comment, I was being sarcastic....

On a side note the reigning champ stuff does look pretty dope. Reigning champ makes great simple sweats and the bleeckers look dope may cash in on them
yea i was looking at that as well, might pick up a pair of the bleeckers as could use a new athletic grey one. i have an old athletic grey bleecker from 2013, man compared to the newer ones (cause i picked up a pair of charcoal bleeckers from the pinnacle collection) they are garbage haha.

also that columbia jacket 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Wait so why make a comment when you admit you don't know much about collabs or new balance sneakers? You just sound stupid when you admit you don't know much about a topic and try and talk about it. Atleast try and educate yourself before randomly deciding to make a comment about something.

"Not on it" meaning I dont usually buy them. Not that im uneducated. :lol:

Sarcasm was not read to the other poster.

we really still debating this??? God! You People are the worst

Anyways....

That Reigning Champ Bleeckers will be had

Last edited:
wait a goddamb minute. i just realized i ordered two shirts last friday from the kith ops 2n drop. where is my damb package @RonnieFieg  

Back
Top Bottom