Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Do they really fit that big?

My girlfriend is headed to NYC next week and might get her to pick me up a pair as well.

I'm in the same boat with waist hovering around 33.

Wearing a large in Nike Tech Fleece and 34 in Zanerobe Sureshot. Been trying to compare measurements but Kith is pretty light on this info.
I'm a 31-32 and got a medium in the first Mercer 3 drop. Fit was a looser then I would like. Someone posted a couple pages back saying the new mercers dont stretch as much and fit tighter... 
Thanks for the input - repped!

How loose are you talking? mostly in the thighs? That would probably be ideal for me haha.

Yea, I've done a few searches and seems information is sparse but I remember hearing the same. It's tough because returning will be a pain in the *** as I'm based in Toronto.

So when you say new mercers, do you mean that the Mercer 3 was updated since it dropped and is now different? seems strange for any changes to be made to a model midway through its lifecycle no?

Thanks for the input - repped!

How loose are you talking? mostly in the thighs? That would probably be ideal for me haha.

Yea, I've done a few searches and seems information is sparse but I remember hearing the same. It's tough because returning will be a pain in the *** as I'm based in Toronto.

So when you say new mercers, do you mean that the Mercer 3 was updated since it dropped and is now different? seems strange for any changes to be made to a model midway through its lifecycle no?
Yeah, zero info on mercer 3s. For me thighs are a little loose. but I think I messed up on sizing. My sizing for mercer 1 (medium), 2 (small).

First mercer were 97% cotton 3% some other material I will look after work. I believe the size chart on the website refers to the Mercer 3 program as the first drop. 

New mercer is 68% cotton 32% nylon. 

Not sure who was asking for info about Mercer 3s:

I'm a size 31-32 (30 in APCs) waist and went with a M in Mercer 3 - returned because the waist is elastic, was too big for me. Returned and went with a S, which fit a lot better.

IMHO, Mercer 3's ain't worth it - quality is sub par (rip in the crotch area after a few wears) and the crotch zipper is really small/tight so peeing will be a struggle.

mercer 3s are definitely more loose fitting and baggy. im usually a 33-34 in jeans, got a large in the mercers
Not sure who was asking for info about Mercer 3s:

I'm a size 31-32 (30 in APCs) waist and went with a M in Mercer 3 - returned because the waist is elastic, was too big for me. Returned and went with a S, which fit a lot better.

IMHO, Mercer 3's ain't worth it - quality is sub par (rip in the crotch area after a few wears) and the crotch zipper is really small/tight so peeing will be a struggle.
Thanks guys - repped!

Good to know. @LORDCEEEJ  I'm 33 and fit 33 APC (Petit Standard Black Stretch) so I'll try the large and see how it goes. Do you by chance have any fit pics? Would be great to get a reference for what everyone means by "loose"

nah dont have any references unfortunately. for me they're loose in the thighs and stack alot, if that helps

These are the only uncaged UB mid's that I want. When do these joints drop? 
nerd.gif

nah dont have any references unfortunately. for me they're loose in the thighs and stack alot, if that helps
take out a tape measure and start measuring 

laugh.gif
lol I actually did.

Looks like Large just might work afterall.

Worst case, I'll make them my woodshop pants or even see what my tailor can do...

Thanks all! You've been a great help

Last edited:
How the weather in NY atm ? You look like if it was late september, and did you get that jacket at F21 ?  

Nah pink jacket is Lifted Anchors and weather aint too bad, raining these past 2 days but def not super cold.

Ill measure the damn Mercers for you guys. :lol:

Hope I get this right.

EDIT

Nah nvm I dont know how to measure. :lol: Im doing a big shoot tomorrow, ill just wear em and show yall pics.

@slimcargos for the gram

Last edited:
FYI, I just received a USPS My Choice delivery alert for tomorrow - for the Coke stuff.  Never received shipping info and still showing as "unfulfilled" under my account.

FYI, I just received a USPS My Choice delivery alert for tomorrow - for the Coke stuff.  Never received shipping info and still showing as "unfulfilled" under my account.
I'm pretty sure Kith uses UPS as their carrier.  Is the sender 'Bergen'? 

I have to admit, was never a huge AF1 low fan, but these got me changing my mind.

Ronnie better come up with some heat...
if this is you in the picture, then its not a knock on you

but, why does everybody dress the same these days?

ripped jeans (with a zipper) - elongated shirt - hoodie.  

^ trends bruh. It's what the youth is into nowadays. It'll change in a few years, as it always does.

Back
Top Bottom