Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You got that unicorn size

And bape tees run small. So if you're an xl cop xxl. Pondon has em I think and they're legit

Weather dropped into the 40s in FL and I could not wait to bring out the KITH x Aspen gear :lol: I spend too much money on hoodies. Gotta wear them when I can here

Also UnDS'd some Mossads

Dope. I'm back in FL from MA so I figured I wouldn't get much wear outta the fleece but this dip in weather has been nice

You can get the same ones without the Kith branding for like 50% less on eBay straight from China
Thanks. I figured that was the case. I'm thinking about splurging on a few of these and put the name of the shoe on the shoe tree. Wouldn't do it for many pairs but just a handful of my favorites. I'm going to see if they'll let me put the Nike/Asics/NB logo on one and the name of the shoe on the other.

http://www.woodlore.com/shoe-trees-...graved-mens-combination-cedar-shoe-tree-pair/

anyone got the name of that boost baby sneaker youtuber that used his fathers money to do a sneaker pop up? someone posted it here with a clip of the F&F UBs.. i wanna laugh again but cant find his name lol

anyone got the name of that boost baby sneaker youtuber that used his fathers money to do a sneaker pop up? someone posted it here with a clip of the F&F UBs.. i wanna laugh again but cant find his name lol

Blake Linder

*cringes*

Saw a couple of his vids when I was considering the chocolate 750s, definitely not up to standard. Wonder why he have so much subscribers compared to other higher quality YouTubers.

Maybe loads of folks are idoloizing his life.... lol

Saw a couple of his vids when I was considering the chocolate 750s, definitely not up to standard. Wonder why he have so much subscribers compared to other higher quality YouTubers.

Maybe loads of folks are idoloizing his life.... lol

Nah paid advertisement from other youtubers. Def not "organic" growth

Back
Top Bottom