Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Gel Lyte 3.1 militia Choc for $150 in the bay.
I'm a fan of the single block color way so I guess those will fit just fine
Not a really looked after shoe but whatever
I honestly really like my pair. Easy to wear, way more comfortable than GL3's, and the sole is way less bulky in hand vs. pics.

I honestly really like my pair. Easy to wear, way more comfortable than GL3's, and the sole is way less bulky in hand vs. pics.

I have nothing against bulky tbh. I think they'll go along with a lot of things and I find the subtle orange a huge plus.

:D

The way they are operating it seems like Canada still gets the short end of the stick.

They take $40 off your sell price, to cover duties, shipping, insurance. This doesn't include their percentage cut.

Makes more sense to just sell locally tbh.

Let's not forget that Canadian buyers still get customs fees.... ugh 

I thought Americans only paid duties on items over $800.

Can someone confirm if there are fake salmon toes 2.0 on the market?

Have a chance to buy a pair, but price seems a little to good to be true ($320 on CL), there is no box, just shoes, but he has the socks. 

Can someone confirm if there are fake salmon toes 2.0 on the market?

Have a chance to buy a pair, but price seems a little to good to be true ($320 on CL), there is no box, just shoes, but he has the socks. 
There are, but they're sloppy. If you've seen a pair in person you could tell if the one you're buying is fake or not. 

Maybe it isn't and he is just doing a HUGE discount to keep the box tho .

still be careful 

I love my Kith Frayed Hoodie! - anyone have an idea where to get another Large? Any colour or anything similar (John Elliot, Aime, etc?) Love the fit as it is great for a shorter athlete! 

Back
Top Bottom