Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wish kith had like a semi real return policy aside from the store credit. That stops me from so many impulse purchases from them.

Just washing it will probably get it to shrink. I'll probably go in store to see how they are in hand.

RC is just super quality, not to mentioned everything consistently fits me perfect.  No guessing with sizes. L all the way.  
I have about 35 different RC crews, hoodies and sweats, but never bought the t shirts because they were too expensive. Worth it?

RC is just super quality, not to mentioned everything consistently fits me perfect.  No guessing with sizes. L all the way.  
I have about 35 different RC crews, hoodies and sweats, but never bought the t shirts because they were too expensive. Worth it?
definitely - wear one of the tees almost every day.

Hell, I even copped a 6 panel for a cool $80 and it's one of my favourites.

But will kith ban your address for doing that?
No, kith has nothing to do with it.  Chase will only contact them if they cannot confirm the return policy.  But if it is online, they won't have to contact kith.  I think you can do up to $500 per item and $1000 per year total. 

I've used it when i bought a pair of $200 shoes I couldn't return, didn't fit and had no resell. 

No, kith has nothing to do with it.  Chase will only contact them if they cannot confirm the return policy.  But if it is online, they won't have to contact kith.  I think you can do up to $500 per item and $1000 per year total. 

I've used it when i bought a pair of $200 shoes I couldn't return, didn't fit and had no resell. 

hm interesting, id have to take a look at my cards benefits.

Back
Top Bottom