Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Screenshot_20190212-111359_Instagram.jpg

You guys think if I roll by the Kith store on Saturday morning there'll still be some pieces left? Not sure how fast collabs go in store.

You guys think if I roll by the Kith store on Saturday morning there'll still be some pieces left? Not sure how fast collabs go in store.

I think you'll be out of luck. There will be people lined up for this starting Thursday night probably. This will fly just due to the pure marketing it is currently undergoing.

the denim jacket and hoodie are the nicest pieces IMO. i'm not into Versace, but if i was able to pick up any of the items it would be those too. way out of my budget though :lol:

Lol this Versace collab is clown worthy.

That bag is vomit worthy.

Sorry, but this all over print and loud clothing isn’t it.

You’ll get one wear out of an item and the second time look like you’ve worn it 1,000 times lol

Lol this Versace collab is clown worthy.

That bag is vomit worthy.

Sorry, but this all over print and loud clothing isn’t it.

You’ll get one wear out of an item and the second time look like you’ve worn it 1,000 times lol
Agree on most of it, but that hoodie and tee are clean. I personally like the bag, even if it's something I could never pull off.

Back
Top Bottom