Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What’s y’all go to in kith treats ?

I always get the Cookie Crisp ice cream in a cup with mini m&ms.

Man I might run down to kith tomorrow

anyone cop the turbo nylon shorts? wondering how they fit. Are they super short like the kith turbo mesh?

saw the turbo nylon shorts in person...Very dope but damn that price is steep AF. they are longer than the mesh shorts IMO

Rocking Coca Cola across your chest might be the biggest clown move there is.

“Enjoy”

Anyways:

B32DE8BE-DBEE-4CCE-AFD0-619AC320D2C7.jpeg

You were 10.

Now I would assume well over 30.

Nothing about that is “fashion”, go buy a coke shirt from target if it means so much.

Ronnie should really try doing something new and different... He collabs with the same handful of brands every year and they never get any better or more interesting... The cringe worthy incoming pictures of him and his crew in Hawaii might just be enough for me to move on for good...

Ronnie should really try doing something new and different... He collabs with the same handful of brands every year and they never get any better or more interesting... The cringe worthy incoming pictures of him and his crew in Hawaii might just be enough for me to move on for good...

Welcome to the other side of the line.

lol

Yea the year after year repetition is old. Coke and the soccer teams are played out. Tommy now too. I don't mind repetition but there needs to be a break. Same thing every year gets old quick.

Yeah those shirts were pretty nice today, but they pretty much loaded instantly as OOS
I almost bought the grey/purple one and it sat for a few minutes but ended up passing. I can't wear tees to my office anymore so 20-30 whatever Kith tees is enough for me. :/

Back
Top Bottom