Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still in queue so I assume that's an L. Gutted. Need a 7 3/4 or 7 7/8 if anyone has one. If not, off to StockX I go.

This is ugly. Ruined the jersey and mlb Jerseys in general:

5EFC3DCB-B9C7-4936-B1F5-F23D6B9067B7.png

And black bottom is black underneath the brim, commonly referred to as black nastys. Both suck :lol:

Agreed on the jersey. It seems like the length was made for CC. Hat is still dope tho. Stockx for me too - waiting for broke bois to post.

This is ugly. Ruined the jersey and mlb Jerseys in general:

5EFC3DCB-B9C7-4936-B1F5-F23D6B9067B7.png

And black bottom is black underneath the brim, commonly referred to as black nastys. Both suck :lol:
Ahh gotcha. Yea they do that so they tuck in easier. They are made for functionality for players, not for fashion. And the Yankees on-field hats are black under the brim. But it looks like they went with grey on these.

CC.JPG

Ahh gotcha. Yea they do that so they tuck in easier. They are made for functionality for players, not for fashion. And the Yankees on-field hats are black under the brim. But it looks like they went with grey on these.

CC.JPG
Oh in that case the fitted is dope lol. And yea unless you could somehow cut that off the bottom of the jersey would look ridiculous if worn casually

Back
Top Bottom