Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just wonder how he could tell if they were their pics or not. Could've easily just went back and looked for a pair of the OG pairs on foot and posted it on your own page and tagged him.

That long haired suede is awful.

In no way does it come close to the OGs, and is a disservice to even align them.

Again, Ronnie, you fail.

Exactly, He’s trying to capitalize on the success of one of his best pairs by releasing a glorified GR and calling it 2.0.... If he hadn’t dubbed these Super Blues you would never have associated them as being a follow up to the original colorway... He literally stole the boring colorway directly from The FootPatrol sagas and threw it on the Formosa nappy suede... It’s not only disappointing but sad that he’s completely lost his touch... He hasn’t released a strong original colorway on a pair of Asics since the Atlantic/Pacific gel sights

6148560F-68D2-4FF8-814E-72A6174F23E3.jpeg

Unds

Disagree. It's like a white Formosa and I like that.

You mentioned OGs earlier, I would consider myself among others in here in that cat.

What he released back then versus now is not even remotely close.

Having owned the OGs and looking at these, I can’t come close to understanding how he’s associating the two.

These look like those monclear joints from a few years back.

You mentioned OGs earlier, I would consider myself among others in here in that cat.

What he released back then versus now is not even remotely close.

Having owned the OGs and looking at these, I can’t come close to understanding how he’s associating the two.

These look like those monclear joints from a few years back.
I mean og pairs, like how many og pairs are still out there. But yea you fit Kith og too, obviously.

I get what you're saying and linking this shoe to that shoe maybe shouldn't have been done but when I look at this shoe by itself I like it. That's all I really care about.

Back
Top Bottom