Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can anyone help me with sizing for the aspen UB mid (not the 4D)? I’ve never had any pairs of ultraboost but resell for these is not nearly as bad as it used to be and I’m looking to grab a pair.

I’m a 9 in all NB/yeezy 700 and a 9.5 is ASICS GL3/V. Any advice would be awesome.

Can anyone help me with sizing for the aspen UB mid (not the 4D)? I’ve never had any pairs of ultraboost but resell for these is not nearly as bad as it used to be and I’m looking to grab a pair.

I’m a 9 in all NB/yeezy 700 and a 9.5 is ASICS GL3/V. Any advice would be awesome.
I would go with your Asics size, 9.5 - but could probably sneak by with a 9. I find them to fit TTS with an incredibly tight ankle collar

I would go with your Asics size, 9.5 - but could probably sneak by with a 9. I find them to fit TTS with an incredibly tight ankle collar
Ok cool. Heard about the ankle collar being tight so I was thinking a 9.5 too but was worried they’d be too long.

Ok cool. Heard about the ankle collar being tight so I was thinking a 9.5 too but was worried they’d be too long.
Yeah sizing up wouldn't change the ankle collar - it's just Adidas and how they run. I used a drinking glass and kept it in there and it did loosen up over time

I think you’re pretty much the same size as me and I went TTS (9.5). Only slid then on once and other than snug around the color as previously mentioned, the length/fit was good.

TTS 9.5
Shoe references:
UB 1.0 - 10 (9.5 in wools works)
UB 3.0 - TTS
AJ1 - 9.5
Newer AM1s and AM90s - 9.5
GL3 - 10 (leather lined 9.5)
GLV - 10
998 and 997- 9

:smokin

8162E256-BC9F-4D78-88EE-6DF19D6CC068.jpeg

Back