Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yea I have the grey one from last year. If I lived in a cold area, I'd cop both. Both look damn good.

Nice. I have the brown one from the first collab. I thought about buying the grey from last year too but like you I live in a warm region.

Nice. I have the brown one from the first collab. I thought about buying the grey from last year too but like you I live in a warm region.
I went with the pink Columbia fleece hoodie and the blue/pink fleece jacket in the first round. Grey one last year. The one last year is super heavy. Has a liner to it too. I wore it in Detroit earlier this year when it was -40 windchill and it was all I needed to stay warm. Only complaint is the hood itself is way too big and an odd shape. If I pull it all the way up, it hangs over my face and I cant see. If I dont, it falls off the back of my head.

Never been to Kith instore, but in town this week. Anyone know the procedure for instore Monday Program? Is it online only? FCFS?

Thanks in advance

here are the other two colors. hmmm decisions. either the beige/orange or the crosses one.

74673923_712784322530405_7919969903686788832_n.jpg

71520720_145718943368400_3517981392871795026_n.jpg

Never been to Kith instore, but in town this week. Anyone know the procedure for instore Monday Program? Is it online only? FCFS?

Thanks in advance

i've never been, but i have seen people talk about lining up really early in NYC for the original monday tee drops.

I really wanted the cross hoodie but decided to pass. Too much for a hoodie I would barely wear here in LA. It’s still hot here

all 3 are nice.

Back
Top Bottom