Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

58_ffb9cdc0-b38d-47e7-bd9d-b992501c7236.jpg

this jacket :nthat: definitely won't like the retail though

Although I like the design of their trenches I am headstand to buy because you generally need to get tailored to fit properly... any sheerling jacket is going to run around $1000... with how disappointed I was with the fit on the Pendleton hoodie I may skip this release all together....

Although I like the design of their trenches I am headstand to buy because you generally need to get tailored to fit properly... any sheerling jacket is going to run around $1000... with how disappointed I was with the fit on the Pendleton hoodie I may skip this release all together....
What was wrong with fit on Pendleton?

What was wrong with fit on Pendleton?

Honestly it’s one of the worst fitting things I’ve ever bought.... the sleeves at the armpit are massive (think early ye merch but worse) it’s extremely short in the body, there’s no give in the waistband or cuffs and the material just doesn’t drape well... I was so psyched for it after seeing it at the show but it was a complete let down when it came in

Honestly it’s one of the worst fitting things I’ve ever bought.... the sleeves at the armpit are massive (think early ye merch but worse) it’s extremely short in the body, there’s no give in the waistband or cuffs and the material just doesn’t drape well... I was so psyched for it after seeing it at the show but it was a complete let down when it came in
This short **** has to stop. I stopped messing with Noah bc of it.

Just realized they teased an Air Force 1 collab in the lookbook pics

Attachments

• 4F103EE3-596C-4FFD-A250-F148349E847D.jpeg
    4F103EE3-596C-4FFD-A250-F148349E847D.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 0962385E-686B-4B0E-BC13-4EDE23DAB130.jpeg
    0962385E-686B-4B0E-BC13-4EDE23DAB130.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 328
  • F359998A-2FAA-473F-B20E-7B3F5BE8291E.jpeg
    F359998A-2FAA-473F-B20E-7B3F5BE8291E.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,347
about time kith had an official af1 collab. i mean they sorta-kinda did with the linen retro but obviously it was a shoe that was made already, they just exclusively carried it. brown suede ones are solid.

also, this fall collection (parts 1 + 2) might be my favorite kith collection to date. so many good pieces. i have the mercer 6 pants in olive, ive worn them a lot already compared to how long i've had them. wearing them rn actually. might pick up the khaki pair tomorrow alongside some fall pt. 2 stuff, they''re my favorite kith pants since the mercer 3's.

about time kith had an official af1 collab. i mean they sorta-kinda did with the linen retro but obviously it was a shoe that was made already, they just exclusively carried it. brown suede ones are solid.

also, this fall collection (parts 1 + 2) might be my favorite kith collection to date. so many good pieces. i have the mercer 6 pants in olive, ive worn them a lot already compared to how long i've had them. wearing them rn actually. might pick up the khaki pair tomorrow alongside some fall pt. 2 stuff, they''re my favorite kith pants since the mercer 3's.
I have the Mercer 6s in khaki. They are so dope. I was gonna grab the olive ones but I think I’m gonna grab the new cargos tomorrow. Definitely running it up tomorrow on the new stuff.

I have the Mercer 6s in khaki. They are so dope. I was gonna grab the olive ones but I think I’m gonna grab the new cargos tomorrow. Definitely running it up tomorrow on the new stuff.
yea man kith has been on a roll with this collection. the material they used on the mercer 6s (and it looks like the cargos are the same material) is so good.

yea man kith has been on a roll with this collection. the material they used on the mercer 6s (and it looks like the cargos are the same material) is so good.
Yea, I’ve been really impressed. I’m digging that green hoodie with the light grey hood Ronnie was rocking too. But I’m also a big fan of the serif logo. Can’t wait to get my hands on some of this stuff. May grab the black cargos as well.

Heard the classics hoodie was the cheapest hoodie at 165. All other hoodies will cost more lol. I wanted the high pile but guess it will be 250 ish.

Here we go.

Edit: I am laughing at these prices to keep from crying

Back
Top Bottom