Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still torn between hoodies. Sitting Mickey is dope but I mess with the Mickey sleeve hoodies as well. Plus the bogo is embroidered.

Anybody know how sizing is on the Ginza from fall 2? I want the wool plaid Ginza tomorrow to wear over a hoodie. Not sure if I should go with my hoodie size in medium or if I need to go up a size to fit it over the hoodie.

Anybody know how sizing is on the Ginza from fall 2? I want the wool plaid Ginza tomorrow to wear over a hoodie. Not sure if I should go with my hoodie size in medium or if I need to go up a size to fit it over the hoodie.

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 7.07.41 PM.png

Wish he would just post all the pieces and prices lol

Anyone with the Williams 3 hoodie? If so, did it fit wide and short? Like wide enough that you needed to size down and where it’s so short you’re having to pull it down and rearrange it if you put your arms over your head?

Shoes live

Anyone with the Williams 3 hoodie? If so, did it fit wide and short? Like wide enough that you needed to size down and where it’s so short you’re having to pull it down and rearrange it if you put your arms over your head?

I have a Williams 3. It’s annoyingly short and boxy. Will be the last one I buy.

Back
Top Bottom