Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the large plush and black leather converse. Wanted a hoodie but kiths site wouldn’t let me order again.

Got a l/s tee for me and a hoodie and tee for daughter. Missed on red crewneck for wife. Woo boy not looking forward to telling her that.

Carted both plushes but the set sold out when I got out of the queue. Ended up with just the plaid and missed on the hoodies I wanted too.

Got nothing for myself. Managed to get a t-shirt for my son, which is fine by me. Some of that stuff I wouldn’t wear unless I was at Disney World/ Land.

Got nothing for myself. Managed to get a t-shirt for my son, which is fine by me. Some of that stuff I wouldn’t wear unless I was at Disney World/ Land.
Yep, same here. We're 2 hours from Orlando and have season passes but still only scooped a tee bc I just can't see myself wearing it often.

Have 2 phones 1 Mac book and 1 iPad all spinning to the end of the world only iPad got thru and get red sleeve patched hoodie and dove crew neck. Still want the sitting hoodie tho.

Copped what I really wanted! And just in time for our New Years trip to Disney World.

14_f5c0d0db-cca9-4776-b592-70f288a8384e.jpg 15_29747273-8295-46cc-a3c3-c81dec2cf936.jpg

That was rough. Didn’t get the sitting Mickey bogo that I wanted. But I got the heather bogo with the patches. Got the patchwork wool plaid hoodie for my wife. Also got the corduroy hat and the wool plaid ginza. I checked out three different times on mobile on the site. Had the app open as well but it was trash. I went with the hoodie first to make sure I got it. I really wanted some tees but it is what it is.

While I was there, also grabbed a pair of Woodstock's for my son for Xmas.

I unDS'ed my pair this weekend for my daughter's bday party (was also Election Day in LA), and I swear I had like 20 people ask me about em. Old ladies running the voting spot at the firehouse even asked me what website to go to so they could get some for their kids lol

Back
Top Bottom