Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

One order shipped. Noticed that my 2 orders, placed within about 10 minutes, are 7500 order numbers apart. They did a ton of volume Monday.

Between this release and ALD on Friday I’m sure Bergen Logistics is tapped out

I did get my Converse next day though...

Last edited:
AF kinda boring🤷‍♂️

I agree. Was hoping for more - at least changes in materials - some chenile or whatever. I'm sure lace options will be there, but maybe dubraes too. I think there are 2 other colorways.

EDIT: 5:04 PM - Just got shipping for 1 of my 2 Disney orders.

Last edited:
i must've looked at those af1s like 20 times today. they are so clean, definitely need those.

but there's (i think) like 4 different colorways. at least that's what was shown in the fall pt. 2 lookbook. wonder if the others are just samples/f&f or if they are all releasing.

Heather bogo with the sleeve patches came in today. Love this thing man. Third and final order shipped today as well. Corduroy cap for me and plaid sleeve hoodie for my wife will be here tomorrow.

I hope so too, last year they released the Columbia later I feel like... I remember not being able to wear my high pile for very long at all.
High pile from last year is warm as ****!

Got shipping for my plaid ginza from Monday. Pissed at myself for not going for more online when I had the chance. Friend was only able to get the Harrison Hoodie and chucks for me in store

Ain't even going to lie, I emailed about that travel. Wife and I are looking at trips between Xmas and New Years so that could be a fun spot. Never been. Not paying 3x retail price of a trip to go through them though.

Thanks for reaching out— we are excited to help plan your trip to Jackson Hole!

The Jackson Hole pop-up experience will take place from 12/12 - 12/15. By booking through Kith Travel, you will receive the opportunity for exclusive access on opening day!

In order to get started, please answer the following questions:

DATES

- When do you plan on arriving to Jackson Hole?

- When do you plan on departing Jackson Hole?

(Keep in mind, the pop-up opens on December 12th)

ACCOMMODATIONS

- How many people are you traveling with?

- What is your nightly budget?

- Any preferences or bedding configurations to keep in mind?

FLIGHTS

Do you need assistance sourcing flights?

- How many travelers are in your party?

- Where will you be departing from?

- Where will you be returning to?

- Economy, Premium Economy, Business Class or First Class?

TRANSPORTATION

- Will you require airport transfers?

Please let me know if you have any further questions while we get started on this request!

Back
Top Bottom