Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Oh and for the fellas that own a kith hoodie do they run small? I'm usually a large or an extra-large but I don't want it to fit tight. thanks in advance.
No problem and most brands I buy large but with Kith I buy medium. There sizing annoys me a little though. It's boxy and roomy up top but some hoodies are a tad shorter than I'd prefer. Hope that helps.

nice, can't wait to see their winter line. this past fall collection was one of my favorite kith seasons in a long time.

also, there's 6 items dropping on monday for the cyber monday program drop, wonder what's dropping.

hmm idk, they're alright i guess. won't stress if i miss. i just wish they released those tonal ones that only dropped in-store a couple of years back online.

whats the issue with Williams 3? is it because they are short and boxy? THats what I've read...never owned one though so Im not sure of the fit

Really like the pink, blue, and white ones. But I dont need more hoodies and the negative comments on the W3 has me leaning pass. Sucks bc I really like all 3 colors. They look really thin though and that would be a plus. Confused lol.

I size down in kith. Wear a large in everything but buy kith in medium. Even with a medium hoodie it’s pretty big/wide up top then stops at my belt line. So if I raise my hands in the air I’m always pulling it back down so my *** or stomach isn’t showing. It’s a great quality hoodie. Just the cut is wonky. So the Williams 2 was less boxy and not cropped as short. And I love it. I don’t know why kith felt the need to adjust the cuts of their hoodies.

What was this hoodie last year? Williams 2? My other 4 hoodies were the pink Columbia, grey Columbia high pile last year, corduroy this year, and sherpa this year. So they aren't the same as the regular Kith bogo. This mint green Treats one was the only one comparable to what's coming tomorrow and not sure what it was.

Treats-15.progressive.jpg

Tell me more about the fit.

I never purchased since the description on the site made it sound boxy. Asked in here and they confirmed my suspicion. In general, I’m not a fan of short shirts or hoodies. A major pet peeve of mine is if I’m constantly having to pull my shirt or hoodie down to fix it. Also don’t like super wide tops either. Kith’s return policy sucks,, so I don’t want to deal with the headache of reselling it either.

I never purchased since the description on the site made it sound boxy. Asked in here and they confirmed my suspicion. In general, I’m not a fan of short shirts or hoodies. A major pet peeve of mine is if I’m constantly having to pull my shirt or hoodie down to fix it. Also don’t like super wide tops either. Kith’s return policy sucks,, so I don’t want to deal with the headache of reselling it either.
This is exactly my problem. Constantly pulling it down cause it rides up due to it being short.

Back
Top Bottom