Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the shark in a medium. I wanted the cinder one but I just got the crystal wash mauve sweatpants when I was at the store the other day. I think they will go well together.

Want to know more about that navy, forest, red piece on ronnie’s latest post.

EDIT: nvm saw the full piece in another post. On my list.

Please have JFK's.
i don't own any JFK's, but i feel like a lot of people recommend them. might have to pick up one (if they come out with more on friday). i own a few laguardia tee's tho and they're prob some of my favorite tees esp in the summer.

Anyone hear anything about when the New Balance capsule is going to release? Thought for sure we’d see it for Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Anyone hear anything about when the New Balance capsule is going to release? Thought for sure we’d see it for Black Friday/Cyber Monday

the shark 990v2 and 998 were all for this year. Air Force1 next. Blah NB collab this year. Last year was 🔥. Unless there’s something I missed.

the shark 990v2 and 998 were all for this year. Air Force1 next. Blah NB collab this year. Last year was 🔥. Unless there’s something I missed.

There were 2 pairs of 1700s and A couple track suits at the fashion show... They should be dropping before the end of the year I guess...

Surprised winter is dropping this Friday. I thought that travel bit to Jackson Hole was supposed to be the initial pop up launch unless that’s a totally different drop in which case this month is doomed.

Surprised winter is dropping this Friday. I thought that travel bit to Jackson Hole was supposed to be the initial pop up launch unless that’s a totally different drop in which case this month is doomed.

Pretty sure it's a different drop - I would think similar to the Aspen 2018 drop last year. Could be wrong though.

i don't own any JFK's, but i feel like a lot of people recommend them. might have to pick up one (if they come out with more on friday). i own a few laguardia tee's tho and they're prob some of my favorite tees esp in the summer.
Honestly it's going to depend on which JFK we get. The first year they were amazing. They were a heavy material that almost felt starched at all times. Hard to explain but they hung so well. Just a perfect shirt. Last year they just felt like a normal 250 gsm tshirt. A buddy of mine was an intern there and I sent him pics and detailed the differences. He had me take pics of the tag on the inseam of the shirt and all that. He sat with their materials person and they were supposed to look into it. They used the same supplier for blanks and were supposed to be the same but I can swear on anything in this world that they just aren't. Nothing close. I was so disappointed last year. Still a decent shirt but not what I expected after year 1.

Honestly it's going to depend on which JFK we get. The first year they were amazing. They were a heavy material that almost felt starched at all times. Hard to explain but they hung so well. Just a perfect shirt. Last year they just felt like a normal 250 gsm tshirt. A buddy of mine was an intern there and I sent him pics and detailed the differences. He had me take pics of the tag on the inseam of the shirt and all that. He sat with their materials person and they were supposed to look into it. They used the same supplier for blanks and were supposed to be the same but I can swear on anything in this world that they just aren't. Nothing close. I was so disappointed last year. Still a decent shirt but not what I expected after year 1.

I haven't worn the ones I grabbed in the last drop, thankfully I doubled up on every color in the first drop.

3AD80D41-4E5F-49BE-891E-C091B697ED06.png

Yep. Gonna need that sherpa Friday.

Back
Top Bottom