Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Love the sherpas. And I’m usually not a big fan of the big branding but this fleece is crazy. Excited to see what tees drop as well. And I’m going for the black jacket we saw like a week ago if it releases.

Attachments

• 2F443A72-CB42-4E91-B373-18B322ABE28D.png
    2F443A72-CB42-4E91-B373-18B322ABE28D.png
    687.3 KB · Views: 793
Black bogo tee is nice. Guessing sherpas are for the Jackson Hole Collection
That blows man. I was really looking forward to those. Still gonna go for the quarter zip Sherpa but I wanted that grey one bad. Guess we will see how they do it. Going for the black puffer jacket as well. And probably two tees. One bogo and one serif. Btw the shark bogo from Monday came in today. Joint is dope. I love the washed look.

Hopefully. When is that again? Did they say? Those sherpas are crazy man.
I'd have to check my email from the travel people but almost positive the pop-up is 12/12-12/15 so an online drop would be next Friday, I guess. I posted the email in here a few pages back so it's in there.

I'd have to check my email from the travel people but almost positive the pop-up is 12/12-12/15 so an online drop would be next Friday, I guess. I posted the email in here a few pages back so it's in there.
I remember you posting it. I didn’t go back and look yet but I will. My birthday is the 13th. Sherpa will be my gift to myself if they drop them online.

I got the Sherpa quarter zip with the k on the front. My favorite piece from the collection. Decided not to go with the puffer jacket. Skipped on the bogos as well. Not feeling them as much as I thought.

I got the Sherpa quarter zip with the k on the front. My favorite piece from the collection. Decided not to go with the puffer jacket. Skipped on the bogos as well. Not feeling them as much as I thought.
same here. that was really the only piece i was feeling tbh, also wound up getting a beanie too cause i needed a new one

I'm guessing the sherpa's wont be releasing with the Jackson Hole collection. Seems to be mostly an adidas collab.

fits like the williams 2, if not just a little longer...XXL, very heavy, gonna search for more
Is this a Williams 2?

What was this hoodie last year? Williams 2? My other 4 hoodies were the pink Columbia, grey Columbia high pile last year, corduroy this year, and sherpa this year. So they aren't the same as the regular Kith bogo. This mint green Treats one was the only one comparable to what's coming tomorrow and not sure what it was.

Treats-15.progressive.jpg

Back
Top Bottom