Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone get the hoodie last week that can comment on sizing?

So for reference I'm 6'. It's definitely short, as in if I reach above my head I'll look like a Miami football player circa '88. It's not so short that I can't wear it or anything like that, I'd probably just rock a longer undershirt and tuck it in or something. Chest/torso is definitely roomy, but not overly so if that makes sense.

So for reference I'm 6'. It's definitely short, as in if I reach above my head I'll look like a Miami football player circa '88. It's not so short that I can't wear it or anything like that, I'd probably just rock a longer undershirt and tuck it in or something. Chest/torso is definitely roomy, but not overly so if that makes sense.
Druce, as in druce-druce? :nerd:

what size did you get?

Can they just post the collection breakdown for Friday so I can see if this sherpa is in my future or not
Jackson Hole collection is this Friday? You’d think they would be teasing/showing more of the collection by now.

There’s some stuff on Ronnie’s ig story. Not very good looks of stuff but his friends have some videos on there of a few pieces.

I think all the stuff releasing at Jackson Hole will be the Adidas Terrex Stuff. Winter 2 will be a little later I bet.

An official release info on the Adidas Terrex items? Missed out on last year's pair...definitely want this years.

Anyone been in store lately? Really need another pink JFK. It's been my favorite shirt for 2 years now. No XXL on the site though. Only one I need a double on.

KH3312-107-2.progressive.jpg

Haven’t seen him post in a while. I need to get a JFK one day. Hear good things about them.
Only do these. They changed the materials last year and they aren't the same.

looking to make my first kith purchase here but was wondering if you guys could give me insight to the sizing on their clothing t shirts, long sleeves, and hoodies how to they fit/run?

looking to make my first kith purchase here but was wondering if you guys could give me insight to the sizing on their clothing t shirts, long sleeves, and hoodies how to they fit/run?
Depends on what you buy honestly. Most of the Kith stuff runs a little big. Not really so big you have to size down but they have some room in them. If its Kith x Addias or Kith x Columbia or something like that them they use their blanks and you have to go off their sizing.

If you’re between sizes go with the smaller size. I’m a large/extra large, so I get a large for kith. The sizing is on the comfier side, so don’t expect form fitting clothing.

Got my W3 bogo finally and like it’s been discussed, it’s short :smh: not sure why they decided to go this route but I won’t be grabbing another. I can’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom