Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Grabbed the white, already have the light blue denim hoodie from last year and the dark blue willams 3.

Wanted the light blue, but went with the grey. Afraid if I got that light blue it might get dirty as soon as I put it on :lol:

After looking at both, they are different. The fall one had a draw sting bottom while today's have elastic. Hood design and pockets are different too.

KH2347-109_124_720x.jpg

KH2425-109_093_720x.jpg

Since I never got a response back from my question I went ahead and ordered the sherpa joint in an xl.. Hopefully it fits well. Sherpa hoodies are my favorites..

I know. Enough with the hoodies already. How many hoodies does one need? I've been sitting out the drops all month - Kith needs to change it up a bit.
Bro, I sat out on the Sherpa hoodie release which I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. I’m hoodied out. And the ones for tomorrow are weak. Now if they dropped a classic bogo hoodie in cinder I’d cop. I have the classic olive one. Hopefully some jfks soon or some other good tees.

I bought the grey sherpa last week but that’s my last hoodie. Hell it was 75 outside here today. I need to stop, we only have like 2 months of “winter” where I live :lol:

I’m from Baltimore and work in Baltimore but live in pa. It gets cold in the winter but it’s gonna be 64 tomorrow.

Also grabbed the Sherpa hoodie, Monument color. Picked a size L this time so I hope it fits too, otherwise I might have one available for retail if anyone may be interested |l

Back
Top Bottom