Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

L.
I’m borderline exiting the Kith world anyway. Was a fun few years. Interests and attire shifting a bit for me.
Hmm.. Interesting. May I ask what brands your lookin after? Kith every now and then produce some good garments. i.e ginza.

Was close but not faster than the 🤖

Kith is losing steam so RF has to revert to lowering the number of pairs. Sad I was actually liking these. Kith won’t be getting money from me anymore anyway, I’ve basically moved on.

Wasn't going to hit complete order on the hoodie and jacket without the shoes, so money saved.

giphy.gif

I hit 9.5 semi manual on the pinks. All manual but autofill

I heard that they backdoored most of the Pinks in store

I can check to see if any clothing is left over in store if anyone needs

skipped over everything but the pink toes

Attachments

• 2B05EB87-00F8-4C44-A1CD-39719E0E0D4B.jpeg
    2B05EB87-00F8-4C44-A1CD-39719E0E0D4B.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 816
Hmm.. Interesting. May I ask what brands your lookin after? Kith every now and then produce some good garments. i.e ginza.

In short, I just couldn't wear 100+ sneakers. I kept gravitating towards the same couple of dozen. I sold off a ton and and down to about 30 pairs. I got into more formal wear and watches. My sneaker collection was parlayed into a Rolex Sub and Omega Speedmaster Pro. I enjoy wearing the watches as much as I enjoy sneakers. I still enjoy certain pieces from Kith, but I've stopped paying attention on a weekly basis with their hyped collabs. Their main brand season drops are nicer and easier to get. Aime Leon Dore is the other brand I'm starting to get more into, but their price points make me selective.

Our team searched the world for the finest metals available to man.

G-Shocks made us appreciate time, and today I reflect on my time........in Queens. This first of a kind G-Shock will be available in very limited quantities. Limited to 5 pieces worldwide. Aside from mine, 1 will be given to La Puma, 1 to Arsham, and 1 to Victor Cruz. Tune in Monday at 11:00 for this one of a kind Monday Program. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom