Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i have an apple watch and i use it every day, so.....

now if kith released an apple watch band :emoji_thinking:

i don't think he's that big yet. he would have to BEG, and even then i don't think it would be enough. its not like the Apple Watch is losing any traction. G-Shock is definitely going to benefit from this. not that they're falling off, but this will be a little boost.

i don't think he's that big yet. he would have to BEG, and even then i don't think it would be enough. its not like the Apple Watch is losing any traction. G-Shock is definitely going to benefit from this. not that they're falling off, but this will be a little boost.
I get what you're saying, but they did collab with f'in Coke.

Apple doesn't need Kith. Especially, for their watches. They have Hermes and Nike.

Edit: struck out.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying, but they did collab with f'in Coke.

two different ball games in my opinion. i didn't mean from an advertisement perspective. Coke seems to be more open to random collaborations, versus Apple is more secluded and selective.

Happy with the purchase...
20200211_112104.jpg

Jeans are regular Ksubi pricing... I'm surprised. Gonna wait to check out in-store at Soho later.

Missed out on the hoodie because a phone call ran way too long...

giphy.gif

Don't want to make the trek to Soho in this cold though

Damn. Had my eye on grey tee and snagged it, then noticed the hoodies were only $85 more. Prob didn’t have a chance for red anyway, it was completely sold out by the time I checked out.

anyone see these? what could have been, wtf not release these? classic ronnie wait 5 years then drop them?

inamge from IG @lynch1979

Attachments

• 85245520_2834768333278178_8157886779151268820_n.jpg
    85245520_2834768333278178_8157886779151268820_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 535
anyone see these? what could have been, wtf not release these? classic ronnie wait 5 years then drop them?

inamge from IG @lynch1979
Only seen @arablincoln on IG post them and he got his directly from Ron for his birthday
because he’s Kith’s main photographer.

Back
Top Bottom