Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lmfao @ the idea of Ronnie claiming to be broke at any time in his life.
Very excited for this hoodie tho 👀

I hope it's more than just a hoodie and tee. I'd do nasty things for a Kith x Coogi sweater.

notorious-biggie-coogi-780x720.jpeg

People really think Nike giving Kith an entire Jordan line collab? Or even just the 1s? C'mon now.

But I do think Ronnie could give us a really dope Jordan 1 if they gave him a collab.

People really think Nike giving Kith an entire Jordan line collab? Or even just the 1s? C'mon now.

But I do think Ronnie could give us a really dope Jordan 1 if they gave him a collab.
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him get an aj1. If Union and Solefly can do one, I don't see why Kith couldn't. Now if he'd want to do that is a different story. He'd do like an AJKO or some ****.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him get an aj1. If Union and Solefly can do one, I don't see why Kith couldn't. Now if he'd want to do that is a different story. He'd do like an AJKO or some ****.

What reason do you think Ronnie would pass up a chance to collab on an AJ1 if given the opportunity?

What reason do you think Ronnie would pass up a chance to collab on an AJ1 if given the opportunity?
He tends to do more obscure silhouettes. Idk why but that's what he seems to like. Kith is probably the most high profile boutique these days. If he wanted to do something like an AM1, AM90, AJ1, AJ4, etc, I feel confident he could.

Ugh, I don't know what came over me but now I feel like I need those Kith x United Arrows and Sons 997. How do they fit?

If there's a Kith AJ1... shut it down. Hype would be ungodly. Thankfully I don't wear AJ1 so I wouldn't be too upset about not getting it. But bruh if he does an AM1, take all my money.

If there's a Kith AJ1... shut it down. Hype would be ungodly. Thankfully I don't wear AJ1 so I wouldn't be too upset about not getting it. But bruh if he does an AM1, take all my money.

I think Ronnie would do the AJ1 justice. And you're totally right about the hype being ungodly - which means I'd probably not be able to get a pair :lol:

Ronnie had a Jordan 1 collab in the works shortly before the original super green release. JB scrapped the project because apparently he was SO hard to work with. Worse than Kanye from what I was told.

Also speaking of the original super greens, they were never supposed to be a "for charity" shoe. The quality was so bad, they were all basically rejects from the factory due to a manufacturing error. So instead of scrapping them, he donated them.

Back
Top Bottom