Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Looks like they sat for the most part. Not surprising considering it's just 2 teams and most people are fans of other teams.

Yeh I guess. I hoard Yankee hats so this was right up my alley. Just checked my Order History and it was my first Kith order since early December - how I justified getting all 4. Fresh all season, whenever it starts. I have the CC one that released last year as well.

Was able to grab Navy and Green... Either a ton of these or resellers not buying to sell for a loss on StockX

I think the latter. Pretty sure Ronnie prides himself in a Monday Program that ends in minutes.

Yeh I guess. I hoard Yankee hats so this was right up my alley. Just checked my Order History and it was my first Kith order since early December - how I justified getting all 4. Fresh all season, whenever it starts. I have the CC one that released last year as well.

I think the latter. Pretty sure Ronnie prides himself in a Monday Program that ends in minutes.
I have the old one, not sure when it released. Homie from here hooked me up. Missed on the CC one though and never wanted to pay the $150 or whatever they were going for.

giphy.gif

"One day". Why can't he just tell the story now though? :lol:
Wonder what those Dusty V2s coming out though. Would be the perfect time to tell that story.

And how hard was it to cop the last Kith NBs? I didn't even bother since I wasn't feeling any of them.

Last edited:
Did they know what they were buying?

We all found out soon after, just go back to posts last fall in the NB thread. All four pairs (the Shark Blue v2 and 998 and the Dusty Pink v2 and 998 ) were available for $100ish on eBay. Two main giveaways: 1) The style code had some variation of "KITH" ("K", "KI", etc.). 2) The shoes appeared on feet of the models during the Kith Air show last fall.

I dunno what the official Ronnie story is, but what feelmeguilty feelmeguilty 's source says that a shipment headed to Kith got lost and ended up being auctioned off to a random buyer who ended up flipping them all on eBay for cheap (not knowing what he had).

We all found out soon after, just go back to posts last fall in the NB thread. All four pairs (the Shark Blue v2 and 998 and the Dusty Pink v2 and 998 ) were available for $100ish on eBay. Two main giveaways: 1) The style code had some variation of "KITH" ("K", "KI", etc.). 2) The shoes appeared on feet of the models during the Kith Air show last fall.

I dunno what the official Ronnie story is, but what feelmeguilty feelmeguilty 's source says that a shipment headed to Kith got lost and ended up being auctioned off to a random buyer who ended up flipping them all on eBay for cheap (not knowing what he had).

If that's the case now we know why Ronnie hasn't told the story yet - he's still trying to expand that to an essay. Thought it would be something wild :lol:

Pass. I saw he put that up and said he's always loved their products and what they stood for. He tagged them, but doesn't even follow them on Instagram. Dudes all over the place these days with fictitious attachments to sell product.
Lol he does say that about everything.

Back
Top Bottom