Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

:nerd:

capture-png.2611266

Last edited:
is it even worth trying for anything kith nowadays? lol i havent hit in months so i've grown numb to the L's. 252 pack im intrigues me tho

you don't think they styled the opening or closing ceremony 'fits, do you?

Doubt it. That's so big of an achievement that Ronnie would've mentioned it on his post. Instead he just said they were an official partner which means they're allowed to use the TeamUSA Olympic logo for their Kith apparel. Kinda like when he partnered with TeamUSA for the soccer capsule.

lol kith being the official apparel for USA Olympic team is a disgrace to AMERICA. it will never happen. ronnie can his collab and **** off. (yes still salty about the rabbit tee)

So all three pairs just going to sit in storage for a whole year?
I think the clothing collection is being held back. the shoes being teased means they're probably dropping soon. maybe they'll hold back one of the three for the collection drop next year.

i do realize that the super gold is probably going to match best with the collection based on what was said earlier in this thread about what each looks like, though.

Back
Top Bottom