ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got mine in from UO. Besides the fact they came without stuffing, they forgot to do one other thing. Whatever cant really complain considering i paid under retail and was able to get all 3 in my size. Also clearly never worn. There are worse things. But umm... can anyone help with this 
laugh.gif
WTF are those folks at UO doing....thats just *** nuts...how can you leave those things and expect someone to wear them!

$120 shipped for FB mint a good deal?
Depends if you think its worth it then get it not what others think, you're not going to find a useful answer here they all just say nothing higher than retail despite the fact that they're not in retail stores and/or currently sold out.  If it's the lowest you can find go for it.

Edit : Thank you to the guy 2 posts above me for proving my point.

Last edited:

Just got mine in from UO. Besides the fact they came without stuffing, they forgot to do one other thing. Whatever cant really complain considering i paid under retail and was able to get all 3 in my size. Also clearly never worn. There are worse things. But umm... can anyone help with this 
laugh.gif

UO actually sends shoes to people without removing the security tags? I've never seen such a thing.

laugh.gif
Go into your local store with the recipt and they should take care of it. Don't try and remove it yourself because you will be liable for damages caused to the shoes if you do.

UO actually sends shoes to people without removing the security tags? I've never seen such a thing.

I've seen that...with my own orders(see my post a few weeks back). You beat me though, I got 2 pairs with the sensors stil on.

FWIW brought them in to the local UO with invoice and they very apologetically removed them without question.

another member here also said they come off with a strong magnet, but your sensors look different than mine.

Last edited:
Depends if you think its worth it then get it not what others think, you're not going to find a useful answer here they all just say nothing higher than retail despite the fact that they're not in retail stores and/or currently sold out.  If it's the lowest you can find go for it.

Edit : Thank you to the guy 2 posts above me for proving my point.
you welcome...
happy.gif
 I am one of those dudes that hardly ever pays above retails for shoes...Only time I can honestly say I did was recently when I found a ds pair of 2010 infrared 6's for $300. I had to get them since I always wanted them when I was a kid....but hey to each their own. Its a matter of how bad you want the shoe....as you can see these shoes are popping up here and there for retail so its a matter of being or knowing about the restocks or releases.

Go into your local store with the recipt and they should take care of it. Don't try and remove it yourself because you will be liable for damages caused to the shoes if you do.
I figured that. The only problem is that I'd have to commute into Manhattan (closest store) with 3 boxes of shoes because of course had to be all 3 pairs...

laugh.gif

Can you take a bolt cutter to em?

laugh.gif

These dudes at UO :rofl:

For those who did a phone order w/ ProperLBC for the Dynamic Flywires. Is the tracking number they gave you working for you?

Found "Women's Nike Roshe Run "Pure Platinum-Orange Chalk" in a Women's size 11 (size 9.5 Men's) DS for $75 +shipping, also a size 10 in Women's (size 8.5 Men's).

pm me

laugh.gif
You didn't get the memo... that's the new "new era tag on the bill" look LMAO.

you welcome...
happy.gif
 I am one of those dudes that hardly ever pays above retails for shoes...Only time I can honestly say I did was recently when I found a ds pair of 2010 infrared 6's for $300. I had to get them since I always wanted them when I was a kid....but hey to each their own. Its a matter of how bad you want the shoe....as you can see these shoes are popping up here and there for retail so its a matter of being or knowing about the restocks or releases.
aka, how thirsty you really are

For those who did a phone order w/ ProperLBC for the Dynamic Flywires. Is the tracking number they gave you working for you?
no mines not working yet, they said it should be shipped out today so maybe later today check and it should be working.

no mines not working yet, they said it should be shipped out today so maybe later today check and it should be working.
I just checked my tracking number again and it works now.  It was just picked up.... est delivery Mon 4/22.  This is gonna be a lonnnng weekend LOL

Back
Top Bottom