ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haven't been in thread in a minute but does anyone have any info on the mids in this picture?
Here's some photos found by Gerigk of the 3 Roshe Mids that will release soon. Hopefully, these shots will give you an idea of the color. I think everyone is waiting for more images to release of the shoes. 

Right on for getting your post count up captain obvious but I'm asking about more info on the colorways. Is that the similar sole on the soft grey/beach roshes?

If you go back a few pages some one posted up some sample pictures of them. And as of now there's no any other info or a set release date.

Last edited:
He's young guys, kids just getting in to the game. Just a little curious thats all. Let him explore and get to know how the game works. Pretty sure we were all there before. =P

Not saying that I'm not young...but hes new and young lol 

Last edited:
He's young guys, kids just getting in to the game. Just a little curious thats all. Let him explore and get to know how the game works. Pretty sure we were all there before. =P

Thanks so much del-Ro and sorry if I irritated anyone

what kind of material are these new camo joints made out of?  doesnt really look like the OG mesh?

the toebox in the bottom left pic looks all funky too.  could just be the picture i suppose

Last edited:
like these
smile.gif
it was cause of your customs that now i'm looking for speed yellows to do exact same thing.
eek.gif

I'm sorry I just love talking to everyone there all so cool

haha i thought about it too. in everypage he has like 10post, and some just LOLs

It looks like paper canvas material on the lady splatters that I hate...

that is the material you can compare them to the most, but its thinner and more breathable. def. not as good as og mesh but they are sooo nice on foot.

Last edited:
haha i thought about it too. in everypage he has like 10post, and some just LOLs
that is the material you can compare them to the most. but its thinner and more breathable. def. not as good as og mesh but they are sooo nice on foot.

I'm just trying to make conversation sorry but I wanted to know if anyone can point me Into the direction for og mangos size 9.5-10 and justdome I'm sorry again just trying to get used to everythig

Lmao Stecky, you sound very young, similar to a younger brother I have xD But nonetheless, he is just excited to be on here and being part of this thread. I was kinda like that (well not as much as him:tongue:)  when I first started, which was about a month ago.  Welcome to NT and this thread.

I was a little irritated at first at well, but cut the kid some slack, he's just a baby to the game.

I don't try to bother anyone but most of my posts there usually me commenting I'm not just trying to get post cause other people are working to help out like me even more and I just want to make things right I will only post when I unds something how something feels if I have any issues when I find deals and if anybody needs a certain shoe so thanks all of you for being so understanding and I will no longer make stupid posts

I'm not trying to bash on Stecky just don't need to reply to something if your just going to say "LOL"

Honestly you are 100% right that was so stupid that I even posted that hopefully we can start over and be cool

Back
Top Bottom