ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I bought a pair of red camos the other day at shiekhs in San Jose. Saw them check the sizes and everything before I paid then when I go home to check Em out I find out that the left one is 11.5 and the right one is a 10. I need the 10! I called and they said only one 11.5 was in their shipment and an employee bought it and his was fine. Dude was saying theyre all apld out everywhere too. And dude said I couldn't even get a refund?! What kinda crap is that? I'm pissed!

thats sucks!! looks like they knew you wanted to resell them. lmao jk
i was gonna rock them, but oh well

i can resell these super limited Nike soccer cleats 
laugh.gif

So I bought a pair of red camos the other day at shiekhs in San Jose. Saw them check the sizes and everything before I paid then when I go home to check Em out I find out that the left one is 11.5 and the right one is a 10. I need the 10! I called and they said only one 11.5 was in their shipment and an employee bought it and his was fine. Dude was saying theyre all apld out everywhere too. And dude said I couldn't even get a refund?! What kinda crap is that? I'm pissed!

They won't let you return a pair of shoes with two different sizes? I think it's time to talk to a manager.

size? sent me the wrong damn shoes instead of the roshe run collabos 
mean.gif

sent a bunch of GS soccer shoes intended to someone in Romania

safe to say i wont be ordering from them soon

emailed them and about to setup a dispute in paypal
That sucks, but Size? is a great company. I'm sure they'll take care of everything. 

They won't let you return a pair of shoes with two different sizes? I think it's time to talk to a manager.
If the store manager won't refund you ask for his/her full name and request the phone number for corporate. That should change his/her tune quickly. Hopefully you get your money back.

If the store manager won't refund you ask for his/her full name and request the phone number for corporate. That should change his/her tune quickly. Hopefully you get your money back.

I live in sf but will be back in sj during the weekend so I'm going to try my luck then. Problem is, the dude I spoke to seemed to be the manager. So corporate may be hearing from me soon. But I still want my shoes!

Yeah mistakes happen, even with the biggest companies. If you contact their CS I'm sure they'll iron everything out.
That sucks, but Size? is a great company. I'm sure they'll take care of everything. 
Yeah, I just sent them a message with the pictures, invoice, and everything....

Also ordered some Jordan 5 black grapes from them that was intended to be shipped..but probably in Romania right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea i know but i usually only see like a sz7 as the smallest
I was asking because i think someone on here mentioned that but i was skeptical n wondering how the sole would shrink
Ok cool thanks for the verification. Ive seen like one or two in a sz6 but i wasnt sure if they were legit

Yeah they definitely have size 6 in men's. Unfortunately they are usually only available online like eastbay and zappos.

I've purchased black sails from zappos and the total crimsons from eastbay. Both for the "wifey"

Thanks finishline so happy they came [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Proper Long Beach will have the safaris tomorrow in the blacks, the blitz blue, and challenge reds. 

They do take phone orders

562-628-9100

For those who wanna get them tomorrow.

Proper Long Beach will have the safaris tomorrow in the blacks, the blitz blue, and challenge reds. 

They do take phone orders

562-628-9100

For those who wanna get them tomorrow.
i think another local shop is dropping them too. 

Last edited:
So I just got in my Salmon Toe IDs and I ordered extra laces in the arctic green color. As you can see, I placed those extra laces on the gamma greens that I got yesterday on the left and kept the original gamma green laces on the right. Which one do you guys like? I'm kinda feeling the left one as it gives a tropical twist feel 
nthat.gif

So I just got in my Salmon Toe IDs and I ordered extra laces in the arctic green color. As you can see, I placed those extra laces on the gamma greens that I got yesterday on the left and kept the original gamma green laces on the right. Which one do you guys like? I'm kinda feeling the left one as it gives a tropical twist feel 
nthat.gif
I would go with the Roshe on the left just cause it blends in so well with the loop holes...

I tweeted Nike store last night asking about which shoe we would be receiving if we ordered the "Volt FB" on NDC and I just got a reply back a few mins ago. They said you would be receiving the one with the leopard print and that they are working on changing the image to the correct one. :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom