ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the mesh/suede Roshes released today as well. my local spot in Los Angeles has them in stock. they dont do phone orders so just expect other places to have them by next week.

Last edited:
are they og mesh? 
:nerd:

I am not sure, this pic was sent to me about an hour ago. I will be passing on these as well.
*sigh*

At this point I will purchase the first colored sole Roshe to come out next.

Last edited:
does anybody have the og black sail in the new nsw box? & if they do, could you take a picture of the front? (just want to see the difference from the og box)

Not surprised at all, most Roshe enthusiasts only like OG mesh pairs, at least I know I do.

I like the split pack since they actually fit my feet. The og mesh was either too small on my right or too big on my left. But a size 9 is just right on the split color way. Only wish they had the blk/crimson couldn't even order them from the store. I picked up the gray/blue. Looks nice but being a giants fan the blk/crimson would of been awesome. My store just got them out of now where and I missed them :frown: hopefully they pop up retail somewhere.

Last edited:
the mesh/suede Roshes released today as well. my local spot in Los Angeles has them in stock. they dont do phone orders so just expect other places to have them by next week.

Finally these released! Been waiting for these since the early samples were leaked. Need to cop all 3 from the pack!

Last edited:
any size help info on the hyperfuse? I wear 10.5 in the og mesh. Im guessing I should go 10.5 in the hyperfuse aswell? I usually wear 9-9.5 in most shoes, I had to size up to 10.5 on roshes

use goo gone, pour some on it. let the goo gone set in on the gum then use a flat head screw driver or something flat to peel off the gum, just don't put too hard pressure otherwise you might puncture the soles

Thanks ! it helped out, but i still got a little bit that are leftover, but its not as bad. thanks again!

Last edited:
Alright everybody I have an idea of a way we can try to influence Nike to re-release the OG colors! If you don't know Nike re-releases a shoe based on the customer response they receive for that particular shoe. What you and anybody else you can get on board need to do is go to Nike's website! Once there scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the "Contact Us" link under the Get Help tab. Then go to the "Email us a question" tab. When you get there you have I put in your email information and subject of the email. Also it will ask you to pick a category and your gonna wanna pick Find/ Purchase Product. Then just simply ask where you can find the Calypso, Stadium Green, Speed Yellow, Siren Red, and any other colors you feel you want in there. Let me know what y'all think. I've already done it myself.

:lol: welcome to niketalk....

UnDS'ed my Calypsos today. Kept getting looked at by the people at my school, hahaha.

yeah, alright.

Yeaah bro I knew I wasn't the only one experiencing this pain , in fact I would like to disprove the idea you can't run in roshes because as a matter of fact you can . I recently bought my first pair of frees the other week [free4s] and standing for long periods of time is no problem . I genuinely think the pain comes from the fact we heel strike . Alot of energy is going to our heels and I guess doesn't spread throughout the shoes the way lunarlon or phylite does . Haha I recently went to six flags with my solarsoft moccasins and after 6 minutes of standing I couldn't take it . But yeah man I feel you , this is actually going to limit my roshe love and lay off the roshes for a while . Ik digging the split pack though and waiting on leopard fbs :smile:

WOW, thought I was the only one..

I recently came back from Europe, and the only pair of shoes I brought were my DS (not anymore obviously) Roshe black sails. Wore those the entire time from the time we left airport to coming home.

And yes I don't think Roshes are the most comfortable, and perhaps hyped in terms of comfort. They are indeed comfy at first yes, but after a while and numerous miles of walking, I can really feel my feet feeling the discomfort. Yes I got my correct size, and yes I am a "heel striker" so that may account to the discomfort after a while.

Since they were my only shoes I brought, I used them to run a few miles too lol. Ran 4 miles in Paris, 2 miles in London, none in Rome, and 4 Miles in NYC. so I used the Roshe in every scenario. They were fine during the running, it was during those Looooooooong tourist all day walking, standing around..

But don't get me wrong, they still are plush and comfy as long as there are breaks in between not standing or walking for hours on end. They were great lounging in the long plane rides and quick bursts, but I still prefer my my frees, lunareclipse/glides if had to do it again on a similar trip

Alright everybody I have an idea of a way we can try to influence Nike to re-release the OG colors! If you don't know Nike re-releases a shoe based on the customer response they receive for that particular shoe. What you and anybody else you can get on board need to do is go to Nike's website! Once there scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the "Contact Us" link under the Get Help tab. Then go to the "Email us a question" tab. When you get there you have I put in your email information and subject of the email. Also it will ask you to pick a category and your gonna wanna pick Find/ Purchase Product. Then just simply ask where you can find the Calypso, Stadium Green, Speed Yellow, Siren Red, and any other colors you feel you want in there. Let me know what y'all think. I've already done it myself.
sad everybody didn't acknowledge this . Welcome to niketalk , anyways ill be doing this in the morning thanks for the info bro

Am I the only one here sick of roshes with white colored soles? Like without a doubt the dopest , most coveted roshes all have colored soles and always sell out faster compared to others except a few [iggys , team redd, sport reds] . Nike seems to be releasing tons of roshes with a white sole smh! White shoes scuff marks like nothing . Im just saying yall , the only white midsole roshes I would ever cop come from dfw pack . Other than that colored sole is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom