ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Crap, took out the Calypsos today for the first time and noticed there's a stain mark going down the length of the toe box. Color looks to be from the sole... SMH

Crap, took out the Calypsos today for the first time and noticed there's a stain mark going down the length of the toe box. Color looks to be from the sole... SMH

Damn that must be really noticable...I've seen a lot of sellers on eBay with defects on the new calypsos. One of my pair has silver paint stains all over the sole. But it's not that noticeable..

Last edited:
Damn that must be really noticable...I've seen a lot of sellers on eBay with defects on the new calypsos. One of my pair has silver paint stains all over the sole. But it's not that noticeable..

It's not too noticeable but it does suck since the grey on the rest of the shoe is so clean. I'm gonna have to check my second pair now when I get back home.

My Bred 11s have black glue all over the bottom of the outsole... they were purchased from finishline as well... smh

Finishline gets dem dere B grades

I still had my pure platinum and solars ID'd in my locker and tried to still add em to cart to see what happened..... Didnt work shoulda pulled the trigger on em earlier smh

Did Finish Line carry the Team Reds?? I'm looking for a pair to use this $20 off card on before it expires...

Size 11 is too loose and 10.5 is TTS.

Early July production date

When you say the 10.5 is TTS, do you mean they fit snug since you're a true sz 11 (I think lol) or that they fit like an 11 should? Haha so confused. Also, isn't the July the start of production? Would like to know the end date (August or Sept)

for what calypsos?
Yessir!
When you say the 10.5 is TTS, do you mean they fit snug since you're a true sz 11 (I think lol) or that they fit like an 11 should? Haha so confused. Also, isn't the July the start of production? Would like to know the end date (August or Sept)
Lol sorry, My Size 10.5 fit like a Size 11 should (I sized .5 down) I'd tell you end date but I'm currently at work :tongue:

Got my Calypsos in the mail the other day and now just decided to openem up. Very happy with my pair. Don't see any defects at all. Will stash these in my closet until spring comes around.
happy.gif

why so much love for calypsos

A popular color way that only released overseas, prices were outrageous for a damn $70 shoe.

Finally hit the states so we all jumping on it.

I have a feeling cheetah roshe will prolly be the same, wouldn't ,mind picking up another pair.

people are taking this sizing really serious huh? in 2 weeks we will be talking about how many should have stayed TTS. lmao

A popular color way that only released overseas, prices were outrageous for a damn $70 shoe.

I have a feeling cheetah roshe will prolly be the same, wouldn't ,mind picking up another pair.

???????????

people are taking this sizing really serious huh? in 2 weeks we will be talking about how many should have stayed TTS. lmao

???????????

I'm just taking a guess here that cheetahs will prolly hit states but not that available like Knicks, sirens, or calypso.

Back
Top Bottom