ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anyone in the NYC area might be able to still cop these at niketown nyc. They had them behind the register so you might want to call to see if they have them left before going out there.

Was able to cop the GB natural motions instore with ease today. this is the 1st roshe i went after since the strata dfw's lol. Anyway, you def need to half sz up in these bc its more snug then the fb model where your foot becomes the widest at. after that ur fine and it didn't look or feel big on me either bc the toe space was the same, all the half sz up did for me was make it less tight. btw that gray piece of material on the toe box is soft in case u were wondering, bc it did look kind of hard in pics. i also took a pic to give u guys a look at the tag with the production date and for my og roshe heads a pic of the insole which is reminiscent of the cloth one that came with the dfw pack.

Was able to cop the GB natural motions instore with ease today. this is the 1st roshe i went after since the strata dfw's lol. Anyway, you def need to half sz up in these bc its more snug then the fb model where your foot becomes the widest at. after that ur fine and it didn't look or feel big on me either bc the toe space was the same, all the half sz up did for me was make it less tight. btw that gray piece of material on the toe box is soft in case u were wondering, bc it did look kind of hard in pics. i also took a pic to give u guys a look at the tag with the production date and for my og roshe heads a pic of the insole which is reminiscent of the cloth one that came with the dfw pack.

Shoe looks nice, hopefully a USA version comes out. I'll hold out till then with another other than the og mesh.

I guess I slept on the Brazil pair. I was going to buy them later today after everyone said they were sitting. Now, they're all but gone.

My heart can't take this Roshe and Adidas Flux madness.

I guess I slept on the Brazil pair. I was going to buy them later today after everyone said they were sitting. Now, they're all but gone.

My heart can't take this Roshe and Adidas Flux madness.
speaking of those brazils, anyone got some on feet pix?

those size 15s been flirting on NDC since they kept saying "out of stock" this morning.

dudes prob adding it to cart contemplating if they can use it as trade bait or calculate how many socks they need to wear to fit it properly.

Back
Top Bottom