ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finding GBs are tough in a sz 10.

Strange tho. Looks like some Houston stores got these from what I heard. Any info tho?

Also, yes WTKs and Uptown hoped on these like hypebeasts and now its getting tougher to cop roshes. Why must this happen to all the good kicks.
What stores in Houston?

Just got my Brazils in from NDC...and I wasn't planning on keeping both the GB and Brazils....but now I think I have to....so damn nice hahaha 

I tried helping out a few folks by pm'ing them, but of the few I pm'd only one got back to me. Oh well, don't cry when they're all gone.

people were outraged of the $125 price....then the release happened and all hell broke loose lol 
laugh.gif

Got my GB today. I agree. These are tight. Like the picture with the foot trying to cram into the shoe. Way worse than the GPXs.

Got my GB today. I agree. These are tight. Like the picture with the foot trying to cram into the shoe. Way worse than the GPXs.
it was warned by myself and a few others to .5 up even 1 if you have fat/wide feet. if you got .5 and it's still snugged, they'll break in, mine were snugged the first few wears, now they feel A-OK

did you order yours yesterday?
yea i live in NYC but didnt feel like sitting in traffic on the belt. i ordered them over the phone before they put them up on the site. gave a couple people the heads up. then posted the link when they put them up.

My first pair of roshes came in and i see what all the commotion is about, very comfortable! i I couldnt find an all black mens pair but these womens pair does the job (black/anthracite/arctic green). Size 12 is a perfect mens 10.5 so i am very pleased with the fit and comfort.

Can anybody tell me if the other Roshe Run NM fit as tight as the GB & Brazil's? Or is it just because of the materiel used on the toe box?

Pair from Blends just got dropped off. Shout out to the shop for the tote. The shoes :smokin

Completely new to Roshes and would appreciate some help fellas.

Are these  the same Roshes as these? The green cushion insert shown on the Zappos link is throwing me off. Is that colorway pretty limited or will I be fine ordering it next month?

I've been trying for days to find a Team Sail/Red in a 9.5, but having zero luck. Was this just a really limited shoe? Would immensely appreciate any help in locating one.

Back
Top Bottom