ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

There not on line, I was in size and office yesterday and they were in stock full size runs €80 tho...

Those Great Britain's are a hard shoe to track down. Now I regret not waking up on release day at 5am. I won't make the same mistake with the France joints. Sleep is OVERRATED

Those Great Britain's are a hard shoe to track down. Now I regret not waking up on release day at 5am. I won't make the same mistake with the France joints. Sleep is OVERRATED

I was salty at first until I seen pics of dudes sweating through them lol

Whats good NT....

Today....my little mans wdywt

2qvy4va.jpg

Last edited:
1. Thanks for the Welcome

2. They are known as high top dunks

3. I did not ask for an opinion on how they look but where I can find them, just to confirm.

Thanks

1. If you read my original post I already stated it was the wrong forum as it was my first time and I posted in this one.

2. Happy Easter

I've been rocking the GBs for a good minute now since I've gotten them and SoCal has been having some hot days recently. Haven't had any issues with sweat, I guess they're not something to get if you sweat a lot but on normal moisture/sweat they're solid

Anyone help a guy out in cincinnati Ohio to find a decent retailer with a fair amount of selection for roshes? Thanks in advance :D

Found a review for the Nike Roshe Run hyperfuse wmns - laser crimson/ october red

for everyone that was thinking of copping a pair 

Back
Top Bottom